• Experiences last approximately two hours
• Welcome and safety briefing
• Stunt driving session with your experienced instructor
• Vehicles used include an Austin Mini's, BMW Mini's and Mazda MX5's
• A personalised certificate to take home with you
Stunt Driving Offer
• Perform handbrake turns, Donuts (360 spins) and high speed parallel parking
• Approximately 25 minutes personal drive time
Ultimate Stunt Drive
• Perform handbrake turns, Donuts (360 spins), high speed parallel parking, J-Turns, Stunt Routine and Driving on 2 -wheels
• Approximately 45 minutes personal drive time
What Can I Expect
Rev the engines and pull some motoring tricks when you learn to stunt drive in the UK! You'll be taught all the classic moves you can perform in a stunt car by expert instructors on this fantastic experience that takes place at your choice from five stunt schools around the UK, so you’ve got plenty of space to try out those impressive manoeuvres.
For any car fan in the UK, being taught what driving a stunt car entails is bound to be the sort of thing you've always dreamed of doing, but it’s a case of 'don't try this at home' and especially not in your own vehicle. That's why this action packed day out filled with stunt moves, using specially prepped cars capable of gravity-defying spins and slides will see you practising some spectacular freestyle motoring capers without worrying about traffic on the road.
Established in 1965, this friendly, family-owned business boasts fleets of stunt-ready cars at driving centres around the UK, including, Herefordshire, Essex, Staffordshire and Wales, along with a team of staff that includes regular motorsport competitors. In fact, chief stunt driving instructor Alastair is not only nine times UK Autotest Champion, but has also trained David Coulthard in the art of high-speed parallel parking, one of the skills that always gets the crowds going.
When it comes to pulling stunts in a car, who hasn't wanted to be a stuntman or stuntwoman at some point? All those thrilling car chases, the screeching tyres and the spinning - a truly adrenaline-packed day out. The itinerary at each of these UK venues is the same for your stunt drive and first up is that good old staple; the handbrake turn. Then you'll be trying 360 spins and even building up to parallel slides into tight car parking spaces, all at speed that will get your heartbeat racing almost as fast as the car’s engine.
The standard Stunt Drive UK day ends there, but if you choose the Ultimate voucher, your experience includes extra sessions on J Turns, a very exciting car chase shoot out and even learning the very special stunt car feat of driving in a vehicle on not four, but two wheels - just like they do in Hollywood action movies, but in the UK! Stunt driving is brilliant fun for all ages - just don't be tempted to replicate your new stunt drive skills in your family hatchback on the public roads!
• Available on selected weekday and weekend dates from March to September
• Participants must be over the age of 14
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Minimum height is 5ft
• Maximum height is 6ft 5''
• Maximum weight is 20 stone
• Not suitable during pregnancy
• Friends and family are welcome and can view your experience from the spectator areas
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Mansel Lacy, Hereford, HR4
• Pembrey Race Circuit, Pembrey, Llanelli, Wales, SA16
• North Weald Airfield, North Weald, Bassett, Essex CM16
• Wolverhampton Halfpenny Green Airport, Bobbington, Stourbridge, DY7