• A 300ft crane bungee jump
• The highest regular bungee jump in the UK
• Experience the thrill of jumping over water
• All jumpers receive a personalised certificate
What Can I Expect
Do you like the idea of a bungee jump but need that little something a bit more extreme? These outrageously high jumps takes place near Windsor in Berkshire and at Tatton Park near Manchester and both venues are perfect if you like your experiences XXL in size.
A special crane will winch you up to the dizzying height of 300ft (the highest available jump in the UK) before you leap "Into the Blue" and experience over four seconds of freefall. This is a unique experience in bungee jumping in the UK that you won't be forgetting easily.
We guess after reading that you’ll be asking yourself if you have got the bottle? It’s the ultimate adrenaline rush, but you don’t have to be Tarzan to enjoy swinging on the end of a rope! Many thousands of people, young and not-so-young, big and small, have made jumps during the last few years, some to raise money for charity, but the fact remains that you will be throwing yourself off a crane at 300ft above the ground!
Bungee jumping is definitely an extreme sport - but it’s safer than appearances suggest. The sport is carefully regulated using experience built up since the first jumps recorded in the UK in 1979. That year, in an April Fools’ Day prank, four students made a safe simultaneous plunge from Bristol’s Clifton Suspension Bridge - and a worldwide activity was born!
The bungee jumping venue near Maidenhead is five minutes from the M4, has great facilities for spectators with ample car parking and a lakeside cafe serving tea, coffee and hot snacks. Over in Manchester, you will be jumping right at the water’s edge of this lovely park area near Knutsford that's signposted from junction 7 of the M56.
• Due to it's exclusivity, this experience is only available on selected weekends throughout the year
IntotheBlue also offers
bungee jumping at other times of the year through a number of venues.
• Minimum age is 14
• Jumpers under the age of 16 will require a parent or guardian's permission and signature
• Over 50s are required to have a doctors certificate to comply with insurance regulations
• The maximum weight limit is 18.9 stone
• There are no height restrictions
• If you are not in good health you should NOT jump
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
• Boots may need to be removed when jumping
• If you have the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping; high blood pressure, heart condition, suffer from dizziness or epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma, pregnancy
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver. Please read it carefully.
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Video footage of your jump can usually be purchased on site
• There is a lakeside cafe serving tea coffee and snacks
300ft bungees take place at a choice of 2 venues
• Bray, near Maidenhead
• Manchester - Tatton Park