• Your whole experience lasts around one hour
• Includes an instructional briefing and an extended flying session of 2x two minute flights in the wind tunnel
• Flying suits, goggles and protective headgear are provided
What Can I Expect
Take an extra leap on these longer Skydiving Simulator experiences! These extended versions of the popular iFLY sessions gives you two sessions of two minutes in these amazing indoor windtunnels. And that, fact fans, is the equivalent freefall time of doing six tandem parachute jumps - now that's what we call freefalling highs and aerial adrenaline!
The vertical windtunnel (or VWT) moves air upwards in a tall column. The windspeed in this simulator means you'll be skydiving at approximately 120mph, which recreates the terminal velocity of a human body. All those facts and stats mean that when you enter the enclosed air chamber you WILL fly and your first sensation of lift will most probably take you by surprise!
And there really is nothing quite like the thrill of that freefall feeling, as the force of the air distorts your face so much so you think you'll stick like it - having the chance to skydive using these powerful simulators is a truly amazing experience that all ages will adore.
The best thing about this skydiving simulator activity is that it offers longer access to the wind tunnel, so with the aid of the fully qualified instructors and technicians who operate the simulator, you'll be able to learn more about bodyflight and the body positioning techniques in the air. With much more time in the simulator, you can start to learn some of the professional skydiver moves, such as rotations and controlling yourself up and down the column of air. We're thinking two sessions in this simulator and you'll be properly hooked on skydiving!
• Bodyflights take place seven days a week 09.00 - 23.00
• Multiple sessions take place every day at each location
• You must arrive 60 minutes prior to your flight time for check-in, briefing and the issue of flight equipment
• You must be under 18 stone (114kg)
• You must be over three years of age
• You must not be pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have not previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
• You will be required to sign a declaration of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
• If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them.
• Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
• You should wear casual clothing, jeans/track suit and a t-shirt are ideal
• Shoes should be lace up trainer style
• Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight from the viewing gallery
• You could spend a day on site as there are numerous shops, restaurants and attractions nearby
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This experience is excluded from promotion codes and additional discounts
• Photos and recordings of your flight are available to purchase onsite
• Milton Keynes