• Four Hour self drive classic car experience
• Brief classic car lesson with one of the classic car team to familiarize yourself with the vehicle, learn the controls and pick up driving tips
• Explore the surrounding countryside for the remainder of the time in your chosen vehicle
• Drives can be enjoyed with family and friends (depending on the number of seats of your chosen car)
• 75 miles allowance and insurance for one driver is included
• Buy multiple vouchers if you'd like to choose several cars to drive
• Your choice of car from the following options
Car Choice A
• Triumph TR4A: Stunning 1968 dark blue 4 seater convertible
• MG B Roadster: An early 1967 convertible
• MG A Roadster: A red 1960s stunner
• Fiat 500: A perfect swinging sixties 1969 Fiat
• Mini Cooper: 1990 Mini with smiles at every turn
• Land Rover Seris 1: Legendary Landy from 1956
Car Choice B
• Austin Healey 3000 MK2: 1962 convertible (roof available) 4 seater
• 1956 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud: The only 1956 in the UK available for self drive hire
• 1982 Delorean DMC-12: The only self drive Delorean in the UK for hire
• Rolls Royce Corniche: Sumptuous 1968 convertible
• Aston Martin DB7: An elegant 1997 grand tourer
• 1986 Bentley Turbo R: A dream to drive and to be driven in
Car Choice C
• 1970 Jaguar E Type legendary and most desirable 4.2 Series 2
• 1967 Aston Martin Oscar India V8: True British Muscle Car
What Can I Expect
Book yourself four hours of retro motoring with these self drive classic car hire experiences! Take your pick from a fleet of classic cars that reside in Weybridge, to then explore the wonderful Surrey countryside for a couple of hours. Now this is what going out for a drive was meant to be like!
What we love about this particular collection of cars is that it is pretty eclectic. We think it epitomises classic in the true sense of the word. That’s to say, desirable, rare, iconic and even revolutionary in its own way. Not all of these cars for hire in Weybridge are high-powered fancy sports cars, but every one is utterly appealing and you will absolutely love driving them around Surrey.
We are offering you three different price bands of vintage cars for you. If truth be told, we think the lowest price band is actually the best. Alongside the zippy little roadsters you’ve got the likes of the legendary Land Rover (and this one is an Series 1) and a lovely little original Fiat 500.
Of course, moving up a category definitely moves you up a gear in the vintage car stakes. This Surrey-based hire firm certainly knows what makes car fans tick with the likes of Aston Martin, Austin Healy and even the only self drive hire Delorean car currently on offer in the UK. Car choice group C is for serious head-turners only, with the most desirable Aston and Jag featuring.
As for where to go during your four-hour self-drive hire? Well, in Surrey you’ve got yourself a wonderful county to explore. There’s everything from vineyards, gastro pubs and award winning restaurants, to motor museums, country clubs and castles. There are many stunning villages and winding roads to discover within your four hour hire period.
And don’t forget, these self drive classic car hire packages are for one driver, but depending on the type of vintage car you choose, you could be off on a road trip with friends and family. Of course, if it’s a two seater sporty little number there’s only room for one ride-along buddy, but if there are four seats it can be a veritable family excursion around Surrey!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Morning or afternoon hires are available
• All dates are subject to availability of your chosen vehicle
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Drivers must have had their licence for more than 3 years
• Passengers are welcome if there is space in your chosen vehicle
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• A pre-authorised Credit Card Security Deposit of £1000 will need to provided to cover any fines incurred during the hire of the vehicle
• Weybridge, Surrey