• Drive a Porsche 911 - fleet includes a GT3 version
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Tuition from a qualified ARDs instructor
• Personalised driving certificate
• Choose from a 3 mile blast or 6 mile thrill
• Please allow around 1.5 hours on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
On a 911 experience you can expect German precision, high performance and superb track handling! There's something quite unique about the Porsche marque. Maybe it's because it has always stuck to its roots and come up with 'proper' cars (OK, apart from the Cayenne) that demand and get respect from across the motoring hierarchy.
We think a Porsche is a true driver's car. The 911 in its various guises has been the flagship model since its launch in 1963. Fans and aficionados will argue until the sun goes down as to which, in their eyes and experience, is the best 911 version, but one thing remains - they are all fabulous head-turning cars that'll always be at the top of many a petrol head's dream car list.
As we said, there are endless different series of 911 and the fleet on these experience days includes a GT3. For racing fans this is as close as you can get to the circuit-driving professional competition models that have won countless trophies at the 24 hour Nurburgring race and even has its own championship series.
Look closely and you'll see the rear window is polycarbonate and not glass. The bonnet and the side panels are carbon fibre. The suspension is ever so slightly lower. All this and more means this weight-reduced version can push out more torque, more power, more acceleration and more fun. If you want to have an almost supernatural experience in a 911, this is the one to go for!
As for the tracks on offer for these 911 experiences, you'll be pleased to hear you can choose where you'd like to go. Base your decision on how far you have to travel, or pick a place you'd most like to experience the prowess of the Porsche, with former airfields, test tracks and race circuits featuring on the list of venues.
You can expect to be driving for three or six miles of your chosen circuit on your 911 experience, depending on the voucher purchased. Sessions kick off with a trackside safety briefing, ahead of your moment. Then it's time. This is when you get to drive a legendary Porsche 911 and experience all that motoring greatness.
• Choose a weekday only or to include weekend availability opt for the anytime voucher
• Experiences are available from February and December
• Dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Minimum age 17
• Participants must hold a full, valid driving licence
• Minimum height 5ft
• Maximum height 6ft 6ins
• Maximum weight 19 stone
• Drivers must be able bodied and any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be disclosed at the time of booking
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch at all venues for no additional charge
• Disabled access may vary depending on location
• Children must be supervised at all times
• Pets are not permitted at any circuit
• Toilets, viewing areas and refreshments are available at all venues
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional excess damage insurance can be purchased upon booking your date or on the day
• Specific car availability may be subject to change due to mechanical or operational factors
• In cases of extreme weather i.e snow, fog or ice experiences may be re-scheduled for safety reasons
• Comfortable shoes with thin soles are recommended
• Current available locations, subject to change
• New London Circuit, Aldershot
• Bruntingthrope Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Carver Barracks Circuit, Essex
• Dunsfold, Surrey
• East Midlands Heritage Circuit (based at Donington), Derbyshire
• Three Sisters Circuit, Wigan (weekdays and limited weekend dates)
* Premium circuits available for a supplement payable when booking your date
• Brands Hatch, Kent - Weekdays only *
• Oulton Park Cheshire - Weekdays only *
• Knockhill Racing Circuit, Fife *
• Donnington Main Circuit, Derbyshire - Thrills and Weekdays only *
• Castle Combe, Bristol*