• Your tandem jump at Headcorn
• A safety briefing on the ground precedes your jump
• You will be harnessed to the instructor throughout your jump
• A video, along with still photographs of your jump, can be booked in advance directly with the school (payable locally)
• Provisional membership to the British Parachute Association is included with each jump
What Can I Expect
Go for our Headcorn skydive experience - it’ll be the adventure of a lifetime! This renowned centre for skydiving, established in Kent in 1979, has already allowed over 70,000 people to realise their dream of a tandem skydive over Headcorn and the breathtaking Kentish countryside. You could be next!
Take that first leap into the unknown from heights of 9,000 to 12,000ft, strapped securely to your BPA (British Parachute Association) qualified instructor; then freefall in a wild rush of exhilaration before your parachute is deployed at 5,000ft and lets you go soaring, gliding and even steering your own way gently earthwards, taking in the awe-inspiring ‘Garden of Kent’ landscape below.
Situated at Headcorn Airfield, this skydive experience will give you all the adrenaline rushes you could ever wish for. This full day skydiving package in Kent allows you to appreciate the full beauty of the south-eastern countryside from a whole new perspective. In addition, not only does the centre have many years of experience in performing tandem and solo skydives, but Headcorn enjoys some of the best skydiving conditions in the UK, meaning you’ll get the best possible experience, whatever the time of year.
Upon arrival, you’ll have a short briefing session before meeting your instructor, who’ll explain the full details of your individual skydive. All the instructors are BPA skydiving accredited, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands for the entire day.
Also, you can opt for a professional freefall photographer to accompany you on your skydive, capturing all the best moments of your daring display to create a lasting memory to take home and cherish.
A Headcorn skydive session is not for the faint hearted as you will be jumping out of the aircraft at nearly two miles above the ground - but it will be one of the best things you’ve ever done! If if you’re not sure whether a tandem skydive (at Headcorn in Kent or elsewhere) is your thing, then why not consider it for a daredevil in the family?
• This parachute club is open all year round
• Jumps are available on weekdays only
• Please see our main parachute section for more info on other
Skydiving and parachuting activities.
• Maximum weight 14.5 stone for men and 13.5 stone for women
• This operator does, however, reserve the right to refuse anyone who they do not consider suitable for parachute training
• Minimum age is 16 years (if under 18 written consent must be obtained from parent or guardian)
• You will be required to sign a deceleration form on the day of the course stating no serious illness or disability
• This Kent Skydiving club has extensive facilities and equipment including two aircraft
• There is a full time canteen serving hot and cold food during the day
• An exit photograph of your Static Line jump or video/photographs of your Tandem jump can be prebooked
• Basic accommodation, camping area, toilets and showers are available on site. Pets are not allowed on the airfield
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Capture your jump with a HD video and photographs, payable direct for £150
• Headcorn Aerodrome, Ashford, Kent