• Welcome and registration
• Classroom style safety briefing
• Three or six miles driving the Lamborghini Gallardo
• Commemorative certificate on completion
• If you choose the Lamborghini Experience with Hotlap you will also receive a high speed passenger ride in a performance car
What Can I Expect
Experience the thrill of Lamborghini Gallardo driving! You will be driving one of the sleekest Italian sports cars ever built at your choice of track from several around the UK. We are offering three and six-mile drives, so whether you go for a the Blast or the longer Thrill it’s going to be a fantastic drive.
It has to be said, the Gallardo certainly knows how to turn heads. The engine noise alone is colossal. And as you rev the engine on the start line, you can't help but break out in a big smiley happy driving face as you set off around the track.
An instructor will be sitting by your side and it’s their job to help you get the most out of your driving time. That’s to say, hitting the correct braking points, following the racing line and honing those smooth acceleration techniques.
We think you'd agree, such beefy sports cars deserve to be driven on circuits rather than pottering around choked up city centre streets. Being on a track well away from the public roads means you can really accelerate and feel the torque of the car. These tracks have been designed to give the driver a maximum amount of space to manoeuvre the Gallardo, reaching speeds of up to 100mph in a matter of seconds.
These Lamborghini Gallardo driving experiences are sure to please any fan of exotic Italian cars and we reckon driving this Latin hot shot has to be one very exciting way to attack the track. Don't forget, if you go for the package with the 'hotlap' you will enjoy a white knuckle ride as a passenger in a performance car to round off your experience.
• Selected Fridays and Weekends from March until December
• Special offer vouchers are valid for use on selected Fridays only
• A full driving licence is required to take part.
• The minimum age is 17 years old.
• The minimum height is 5ft, maximum is 6'6''.
• There is a maximum weight limit of 18 stone
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track.
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
• Facilities include a picnic area, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing area and catering facilities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit cards will need to be provided with a £5000 limit or about for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Leicestershire: Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth
• Oxfordshire: Bicester Circuit, Upper Heyford
• Wigan: Three Sisters Circuit, Ashton-in-Makerfield
Upgrade Options (payable when booking your date)
• Wiltshire: Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham - £25 (full licence required)
• Surrey: Dunsfold Circuit - £35