• Drive your choice of 1, 2 or 3 supercars for 6 minutes in each
• Safety and technical briefing to familiarise yourself with the controls and what to expect on the track
• In car session in your chosen car(s) with a qualified instructor
• For multi car drives there will be a short break between drives
• Short debrief with written comments from your instructor
• Personalised certificate on completion
• Ferrari 360
• Lamborghini Gallardo
• Aston Martin DB9
• Porsche 997
• Audi R8
• Ford Mustang*
• Nissan GTR
* Suitable for older juniors aged 14+
What Can I Expect
No need for a licence on these junior supercar drives! Amazing as it might sound, kids who aren’t even old enough to really think about applying for a provisional licence can actually get behind the wheel of some fabulous supercars at a choice of tracks nationwide. We think they’ll love it.
Most of us start learning to drive in something small and modest like a Fiesta. But that first taste of stalling, over revving the engine and not being able to remember mirror-signal-manoeuvre is all thrown out of the window on these supercars drives for the kids. They don’t even have to have any previous motoring experience of any kind. It’s mad to think that, the very first time they have a steering wheel in their hands, it could have a prancing horse Ferrari logo on it!
These driving centre teams are well-versed in what makes teen drivers tick. Kids love the kudos of being in a supercar. They love the feeling of speed and they love the fact that they’re the ones driving. Of course, safety is paramount, so the instructor sitting beside them actually has their own overriding brake pedal and an engine switch too, so everyone is safe.
The pro drivers are also really good at encouraging and building confidence in your children. It can be daunting for adults and children alike when you first step into a very, very expensive supercar, but the teenagers are soon put at ease. Time for a deep breath ready to hit the track, negotiating the coned circuit like a future champ might.
We are offering one, two or three car junior supercar drives and in every case, it’s the youngsters who gets to choose which car or cars they get to drive and at which circuit. Everything from very smart Aston Martins and super slick Ferraris, to the sheer performance and handling of the Porsche and Audi feature. We’re betting more than one of these cars will have featured on the bedroom walls of the young drivers at some point in their childhood!
• Available from February to November
• Selected Saturdays (generally one per month) with selected Fridays during school holidays
• All dates and session times are subject to availability
• Suitable for 11 to 17 year olds
• Participants must not have a full driving licence
• Height restrictions: minimum 5ft, maximum 6ft 6ins
• Maximum weight 17 stone
• All juniors must be accompanied on site by an adult and supervised when not in the car
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• High speed passenger rides with the instructor driving are available on the day for an additional charge of £10
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit cards will need to be provided with a £5000 limit or about for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Leicestershire: Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth
• Oxfordshire: Bicester Circuit, Upper Heyford
• Wigan: Three Sisters Circuit, Ashton-in-Makerfield
Upgrade Options (payable when booking your date)
• Surrey: Dunsfold Circuit - £35