• Drive your choice of supercar (s) for 4 laps
• Welcome and registration session
• Safety briefing and driving techniques session
• Debrief and driving analysis with your professional instructor
• Supercar driving certificate presentation
• Allow between 1-3.5 hours at the venue depending on how many cars you want to drive
• Mustang GT
• Lamborghini Gallardo
• Audi R8
• Aston Martin V8 Vantage
• Nissan Skyline GTR
• Porsche Cayman S
• Subaru Impreza Sti
• Ford Focus RS Turbo
• Jaguar F-Type
• All cars are subject to availability on the day
What Can I Expect
Kids super car driving is now a reality at this venue in Staffordshire! Forget driving that small hatchback with 'L' plates all over it, these driving experiences just for youngsters aged between 12 and 18 are all about high performance saloon cars and proper race prepped rally cars. The perfect present for car mad boys and girls, we think your young driver will absolutely love taking a supercar for a spin around this track near Stafford.
There's no need for a driving licence, as this centre based in Seighford near Stone is on private land. The owners of this Staffordshire venue have designed and created a top notch tarmac race track that is made up of fast straights, curves and hairpins - so there are plenty of challenges for even the most skilful of young driver.
Even before your teens get into the car, they will be in awe (as will most parents), as it's a rare thing to see so many expensive examples of motoring finesse in one place. Everywhere you look there are hot hatches, rugged rally cars and gleaming super cars. It's totally like a 'who's who' of cool motors.
So what sort of cars can your little drivers get their hands on? The supercar fleet may vary, but there’s usually everything from the Aston Martin (simply stunning and a favourite with youngsters), to the ferocious Mustang GT flying the supercar flag, whilst in the rally hero corner there is the Subaru Impreza WRX STi ready to hit the same circuit.
What we love about these experiences is how flexible they all are, as youngsters choose which supercar (or cars) to drive. And if you're not driving, there are plenty of activities at this Staffordshire venue to keep the whole family entertained, whether they are car mad or not.
This kids super car driving in Staffordshire gives fledgling drivers the the chance to get behind the wheel of some seriously flamboyant cars and we think it's great that it's the youngsters themselves who get to choose which car they want to drive, making this very much their big day.
• Selected weekdays during school holidays and selected weekends
• Morning and afternoon sessions are available
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Junior participants must be aged between 12-18
• Drivers must not hold a driving licence, including a provisional licence
• Minimum height is 4'10''
• All junior participants must be accompanied by an adult over 18
• Spectators are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Facilities onsite include onsite parking, catering and toilets
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased from the supplier when booking
• A purpose built 1.1 mile circuit at a professional driving centre near Stafford, three miles from Junction 14 on the M6
• 1 and 2 car Driving Blasts can also be taken at the 3 Sisters Race circuit near Wigan (2 Driving Laps)