• Welcome, driver registration and safety briefing
• 5 minute in car introduction to the vehicle
• 10 minutes driving your chosen supercar around a coned out course
• Tuition is 1:1 under the guidance of a professional instructor
• A personalised driving certificate
• Choose the hotlap option and you will also receive a high speed passenger ride in one of the supercars driven by your instructor
• Allow spending 2 hours on site for this experience
• Ferrari 360
• Lamborghini Gallardo
• Audi R8
• Porsche 997 Turbo
• Aston Martin V8 Vantage
• BMW i8
What Can I Expect
Supercar driving for kids - yes, car mad teenagers can drive these fabulous cars for real! No need for a driving licence to experience the thrill of being behind the wheel of a supercar, as any youngster can actually drive these supercars, as long as they're tall enough.
If your child is at least 5'0" tall (or 4'10" for the Ferrari) and between the ages of 10 and 16 years, they qualify for these supercar driving days for kids. And in can you were wondering why the Ferrari has a different minimum height, it’s because this particular Italian stallion is actually an automatic, meaning there’s none of that usual heavy supercar clutch thing going on!
And talking of the cars, all the supercars made available for kids to drive are dual-controlled. That means the expert instructor sitting up front alongside your little darlings can make sure the car is in and under their control at all times. What’s more, the venues have each set up coned circuit areas which are just for the kids. Safe and practical, that’s what we like!
Four venues are currently offered and it's up to you whether you choose York, Leicestershire or Lincolnshire. Each location offers the same impressive line up of supercars for your car-mad teen to drive, allowing them to choose from the Ferrari 360, Porsche 997 Turbo, Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo. They’re all revving up their engines ready for your little ones to let loose out there.
Once the miniature supercar pilots have listened to a short safety briefing, they're ready to climb aboard the supercar of their choice and getting going. This amazing experience for any young car fan will see them driving for around 10 minutes around the circuit - plenty of time for lots of heart-pumping fun.
We think supercar driving for kids makes for an impressive introduction to driving for any youngster. And for an extra treat, you can go opt for the passenger ride add-on, which’ll see the kids whizzing round as the instructor drives. The one-car blast experience finally comes to an end with the presentation of personalised certificates to celebrate their amazing day.
• Sessions run from January to November on selected weekends
• Selected weekday dates during national school holidays may be available
Summer Special Offer
• Vouchers are valid for one of the following dates only and must be booked and redeemed by 30th August 2019
• Blyton Park: 3rd August
• Three Sisters Circuit: 30th August
• Suitable for ages 10-16
• Minimum height 4ft 10ins for Ferrari and 5ft for other cars
• Maximum height 6ft 5ins
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• Crash helmets are not required as this is a driving experience not a racing experience
• Trainers or soft soled shoes should be worn
• Spectators are welcome
• No dog are allowed on site
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional Damage Waiver is available to purchase from the venue for a fee of £25
• There is a covered marquee with seating and toilets at all sites
• Food and drink is available to purchase on site
• Professional photographs of the participants driving action can be purchased with prices starting from £25
• Elvington, York
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Blyton Park, Gainsborough
• Dunsfold Park, Surrey
• Three Sisters, Wigan