An Animal Keeper Experience
• Get up close and handle a variety of animals
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Assist the keepers with daily tasks and head out to meet, handle and feed a selection of different animals
• The park is home to a number of animals including Ponies, Wallabies, Llamas, Emu, Reindeer, Donkeys, Sheep and even giant Rabbits
• Entrance to the adventure park is included for the child/children on the experience and two free spectators per group. Additional guests wil need to pay standard entry
• Squash is included for the child and a hot drink for the accompanying adult
• Please allow two hours for the experience
What Can I Expect
This kids' animal keeper experience is sure to have young animal lovers enthralled as they spend a couple of hours shadowing one of the animal keepers at this park near Eastbourne in East Sussex.
It really is a taste of animal magic for any youngster aged between eight and 15 years. The experience starts with meeting the animal keeper and refreshments, before heading off to discover just what the daily tasks of looking after farm animals involves. There are ponies, wallabies, llamas and giant rabbits too all waiting to be petted, watered and fed by your little ones
As they assist the animal keepers with getting the food ready for the animals, they'll learn loads about the animals in the park, how to look after them and what they like to eat. There's also plenty of time to stroke and handle these animals who are all used to being handled by children.
This kids' animal keeper experience lasts around two hours, so they won't have time to get bored and all children taking part must be accompanied by an adult, at no extra cost. You will also benefit from entry to the adventure park, so you can make this experience part of a fantastic and fun family day out with slides, rides and lots to see all on site. Don't forget to check our kids days out page for more exciting ideas guaranteed to bring a smile to young faces.
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• Experiences generally operate between 10.30am-12.30pm
• Minimum age 8
• Maximum age 15
• All participants must be accompanied by an adult
• A maximum of two spectators per group free of charge. Additional guests will be charged standard entry
• Cameras are welcome onsite and there are plenty of great photo opportunities throughout the experience
• The multi activity park also offers many indoor and outdoor attractions such as an adventure playground, jumping pillows and boating lake
• There are also a wide variety of food outlets onsite (not all outlets are open every day)
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Knockhatch, Hailsham, East Sussex
• On the A22 nine miles north of Eastbourne