• Welcome and registration with tea or coffee
• Classroom style safety briefing
• Three (3 laps) or Six miles (6 laps) driving the Ferrari 360
• Commemorative certificate on completion
• If you choose the Ferrari thrill with hotlap you will also receive a high speed passenger ride in a performance car
Ferrari experience from IntotheBlue.
What Can I Expect
Six reasons why everyone should have a go in a Ferrari 360 at some point in their life: 400bhp, top speed 191 mph, 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, 3.6 litre water cooled V8, 6 speed manual and or F1 paddle shift gearbox! All this at a high speed airfield track near Bicester in Oxon.
With the instructor beside you as you drive, you are encouraged to get a feel for the awesome performance of the 360 as you drive three or six laps of this 1 mile course. The circuit is designed to allow you to experience the acceleration, cornering, poise and outright speed of this motoring legend. The bonus of this airfield site is that it's only cones that get damaged if you overcook it or miss an apex, rather than the unforgiving barriers at a race circuit.
There are no artificial rev or speed limits - the experienced, friendly instructors will determine your individual driving ability and then help you drive up to your limit providing you with constant feedback and advice. There's nothing quite like hearing the wail of the V8 engine as you work your way up through the gears, reaching speeds approaching 100 miles an hour and then battling your instincts as you wait incredibly late before hitting the powerful brakes and rapidly slowing to take a tight hairpin bend.
• Available on selected Fridays and weekends from March to December
• Special offer vouchers are valid for use on Fridays only
• Minimum age 17 years
• Full driving licence, which may need to be shown on the day
• Minimum height 5ft, maximum is 6'6"
• Maximum weight is 18 stone
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
• Facilities include a picnic area, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing area and catering facilities.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional Collision Waiver Indemnity is available to purchase at the venue for an additional £25 for the first car and £5 for every car thereafter
• Heyford Park, Oxfordshire
• Access via junction 9 or 10 of the M40