• Welcome and registration with tea or coffee
• Classroom style safety briefing
• Three or six miles driving the Ferrari 360
• Commemorative certificate on completion
• If you choose the Ferrari thrill with hotlap you will also receive a high speed passenger ride in a performance car
Ferrari experience from IntotheBlue.
What Can I Expect
The Ferrari 360 experience - six reasons why everyone should have a go in a Ferrari 360 at some point in their life: 400bhp, top speed of 191 mph, 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, 3.6 litre water cooled V8 and 6 speed manual or F1 paddle shift gearbox! All this packaged up in that unmissable Ferrari packaging.
With the instructor beside you as you drive, you are encouraged to get a real feel for the awesome performance of the 360 whilst you're at the wheel for three or six miles. The circuits (often on former airfields) are designed to allow you to experience the acceleration, cornering, poise and outright speed of this Italian stallion motoring legend.
What’s more, there are no artificial rev or speed limits on these Ferrari sessions. The experienced, friendly instructors will determine your individual driving ability and then help you drive up to your limit, providing you with constant feedback and advice. This method of in-car tutoring ensures your drive is as thrilling as possible.
And we have to say, there's nothing quite like hearing the wail of that V8 engine as you work your way up through the gears, reaching speeds approaching 100 miles an hour. Then battle your instincts, as you wait incredibly late before hitting the powerful brakes and rapidly slowing to take a tight hairpin bend. As soon as you can see the exit, starting accelerating!
We are offering Ferrari 360 experiences at various tracks around the UK, with the option of a three or six mile drive. You can go for the high speed passenger bolt-on for an extra thrill and if you’re looking for best value Ferrari drives, opt for a Friday voucher deal.
• Available on selected Fridays and weekends from March to December
• Special offer vouchers are valid for use on Fridays only
• Minimum age 17 years
• Full driving licence, which may need to be shown on the day
• Minimum height 5ft, maximum is 6'6"
• Maximum weight is 18 stone
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
• Facilities include a picnic area, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing area and catering facilities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit cards will need to be provided with a £5000 limit or about for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Leicestershire: Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth
• Oxfordshire: Bicester Circuit, Upper Heyford
• Wigan: Three Sisters Circuit, Ashton-in-Makerfield
Upgrade Options (payable when booking your date)
• Wiltshire: Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham - £25 (full licence required)
• Surrey: Dunsfold Circuit - £35