• Helicopter sightseeing flight for up to three people
• Flights are taken in a Robinson R44 helicopter
• 15 and 30 minute flights are available
Giants & Waterfalls (Betws-y-Coed)
• 15 minute flight
• From the picturesque setting of the Riverside Inn at Betws y Coed you will fly over Chapel Garmon. Pass over Conwy Falls, on the Conwy River then down to Dolwyddelen and its ancient castles before heading North to Capel Curig. Head back to the Conwy River and Llanrwst, passing over Swallow Falls the highest continuous waterfall in Wales
Gold 'n' Beaches (Llanbedr Airfield)
• 15 minute flight
• Follow the coast to the seaside resort of Barmouth. Spectacular views of the mountain of Cadair Idris
• Head back to Llanbedr flying over the village of Bontddu
Magic & Mountains (Llanbedr Airfield or Betws-y-Coed)
• 30 minute flight
• Fly from Llanbedr Airfield or Betws-y-Coed, passing over the castle at Dolwyddelan, passing Blaenau Ffestiniog and on to Portmeirion. Heading North you will fly over Beddgelert and on route back to Betws you will fly past Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales!
What Can I Expect
Unique and exclusive helicopter flights in Wales! A fancy executive chopper chartered just for you and your select gathering, with a choice of flight paths over Gwynedd and Carmarthenshire in the heart of Wales. If you want to make a Welsh sightseeing flight super special, this is it!
We are offering these exclusive flights from Llanbedr Airfield and Betws-Y-Coed. If you depart from Llanbedr, you’re setting off from an impressive ex RAF Airfield that sits right next to the sea, overlooking Shell Beach. In summer this is a really popular area for holidaymakers, so we think going up in a heli is a fantastic idea for a day out with a difference that takes sightseeing to a whole new level.
It’s just as popular over in Betws-Y-Coed, a lovely little town on the banks of the River Conwy. It attracts lots of tourists and travellers, as it’s a key crossroads leading into Snowdonia National Park. Our take off area here is rather unique too. It’s not a traditional airfield, it is, in fact, in the grounds of a riverside hotel!
You have three different itineraries to choose from for these exclusive helicopter flights taking you over the stunning Welsh coast and country locations. Whether you fancy soaring over the wild beaches, love looking down on the castles, or want to see the summits of the mountains from the air, every trip is thrilling and exhilarating.
And of course, being exclusive means you’re the only passengers on the flight. The helicopters can seat up to three people, but we have to say, most of you buying these vouchers use them for just two people. That’s because it's nearly always about a romantic trip for a couple, or a perhaps an anniversary.
Whether you’re in the area on holiday and fancy a splashing the cash on a special treat for the family, or want to book a flight for a special occasion for two, these exclusive helicopter flights over Wales boast the sort of views that are sure to take your breath away!
• Selected weekdays and weekends between April and October
• All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Maximum weight 17 stone
• Minimum age 6
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Craig-y-Dderwen, The Riverside Hotel in Betws Y Coed
• Llanbedr Airfield, Llanbedr, Gwynedd