• Choose between a 25 or 50 clay target experience
• A welcome, introduction and safety briefing with a complimentary tea or coffee
• Tuition on safe handling and learning how to use the shotgun
• Coaching from the professional shooting instructors to shoot various sporting targets
• All the necessary equipment hire, clays and cartridges are included
• Lunch can also be arranged when booking
What Can I Expect
Clay Pigeon Shooting in Buckinghamshire - a relaxed affair, with rolling hills and green valleys as your backdrop for a superb day out in the country. This clay shoot ground between Aylesbury and Oxford is considered to be one of the most beautiful and a fine place to learn Sporting (or ESP) shooting.
All of the instructors, led by owner and manager Kevin, are helpful, very patient, informative and entertaining, so if you've never tried clay pigeon shooting before, you'll find yourself in good hands at this laid back centre hidden in the dip of a Buckinghamshire valley. All tutors are registered and qualified throughout The Guild of Shooting Instructors.
The set up here is really rather lovely - not too big to overcrowded with shooters and not so small that skilled clay target fans get bored. And there's a delightful club house right in the middle of the action, which is an extra bonus if you have any spectators wanting to witness your first shots, as they'll be able to take photos as you take on those perilous pigeons made from clay here in the heart of Bucks.
After a safety briefing on all the equipment used and a short talk on shooting etiquette, you'll be set up and ready to hit the targets. The clays are pretty much like the quarry you'd come across in the fields in and around this Buckinghamshire venue, with the targets appearing at different angles, distances and speeds for you to shoot at. In general, you'll take it in turns to step up to the dock to have a go at shooting, with an instructor by your side at all times.
Clay pigeon shooting in Buckinghamshire is suitable for anyone from the age of 10 and you can book for an individual session, or for groups of up to 20 people at once, making these clay pigeon experiences perfect for stag, hen and family groups looking to go shooting in the Buckinghamshire area. All equipment is included and tea and coffee is available on tap in the club house cabin. Get ready to peer down the front sight of your shotgun and get aiming at those bright orange 'pigeons'!
• Clay shooting experiences are available from Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year
• There is a minimum age of 10 years old to take part
• Please note that all under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
• No previous shooting experience is required
• Sturdy shoes, comfortable outdoor clothing, sunglasses and a waterproof jacket are recommended
• Spectators are very welcome to watch the action from the viewing areas within the grounds and may take photographs
• Please advise the venue of any guests when booking
• There is a cabin onsite serving tea/coffee and selection of hot and cold food to purchase such as Bacon sandwiches, Casseroles and Afternoon tea and cakes
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This high quality and widely acknowledged shooting ground is situated within the countryside in Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire