• Choose from a 3, 6 or 12 month book subscription
• All subscriptions can be arranged as a personal treat or gifted to a fellow reader
• Each book is beautifully wrapped and handpicked each month to match the recipient's reading tastes
• A personal message can be included with the first book
• Every book received is yours to enjoy again and again
• All subscriptions include free delivery to the UK
• Please note: New orders will be processed as soon as possible due to the current unprecedented situation. Please only place an order if you are happy to wait for your subscription
What Can I Expect
Book worms will love this handpicked book subscription gift idea! This really is an adorable way to offer books to friends and family (or even yourself) with a personalised subscription curated by an independent bookseller.
Who better to pick out the very best reads than a team of literary experts? These bibliophiles certainly know their authors and titles. They love nothing more than to devour books from cover to cover. With all this bookish enthusiasm, these wonderful book subscriptions make the perfect present for the book lover in your life.
So how does this online book subscription work? It’s really easy. The gift tin you receive from us is what you give to the lucky gift recipient. Included inside are the instructions on how they can then set up their new book club subscription. Along with the activation card, there are some extra goodies like bookmarks, a sticker, badge and a discount offer included too.
Once you’ve presented them with their gift tin, they simply head online to register and answer a few questions about their reading tastes and preferences. This is so that the bookseller can really understand the sort of books, authors and genres that the subscriber enjoys.
Having set up the subscription, a beautifully gift-wrapped, brand new book will then be posted out on the 1st of each month. And, depending on which monthly book subscription you have bought them, that satisfying ‘thud’ of a book dropping through the letterbox onto the doormat will be heard three, six or 12 times.
What’s more, for every new personalised book subscription bought, a book will be donated by the seller to the charity Book Aid International, to help its vital role in educational and development work in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We think a handpicked book subscription is a true scholarly delight for those who love to read. Imagine returning home from work to find to find one the latest tomes to hit the bookshelves already on the doormat? Put the kettle on, curl up on the sofa and make a start on the first chapter of that wonderful new read. Or if they’re going on holiday, even better. They can pop the book in their bag and head off with their latest beach read! Perfect.
• Suitable for adult readers
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All of the books sent have been written in (or translated into) English
• This gift is sent directly from the supplier, Into the Blue Gift box upgrades and special delivery upgrades do not apply