• Pre-flight safety briefing
• Flight time of approximately 30 minutes
• You will be sharing your helicopter ride with up to five other passengers.
What Can I Expect
See piers, promenades and the famous Pleasure Beach on this Blackpool Helicopter Tour! As well as the beaches and town, you will, of course, also fly right over Blackpool Tower that has dominated the skyline on this seaside resort since 1894 for a superb aerial view of this iconic landmark.
Setting off from a small airfield just east of Preston in an executive helicopter, you will immediately see Samlesbury Hall, a very pretty Medieval manor house. As you head out towards the coast, you'll soar over the Ribble estuary that runs into the Irish sea. As you make your approach into Blackpool, you will easily be able to point out sights such the three piers of Blackpool, the pretty Winter Gardens and Stanley Park from the chopper.
Using the headset intercom, you heli pilot will point out more intricate landmarks in Blackpool town centre, such as the Grand Theatre, the red brick Victorian Imperial Hotel and Bonny Street Market. You will even be able to see people riding the famous 'Big One' rollercoaster at the famous 42 acre Pleasure Beach theme park and fun fair.
This Blackpool helicopter tour lasts around 30 minutes and you may be sharing the ride with five other passengers. You will be flying in a fabulous top of the range helicopter that will make you feel like an aerial VIP as you tour one of Britain's most traditional and famous resorts and the surrounding Lancashire countryside.
• Selected weekend dates from April to October
• Minimum age six
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight limit is 18 stone
• Maximum height is 6ft 3ins
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch the take off and landing.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Co-Pilot seat upgrades can be reserved in advance for an additional £50.00 with the supplier (subject to availability)
• Flights depart from the outskirts of Preston