• A Classic American Muscle Car Experience
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• 3 miles driving in each of your choice of 1, 2, 3 or 4 cars
• Allow up to one hour on site for this experience
• Mustang GT350
• Camaro SS
• General Lee
• 'Kitt' Pontiac Firebird
• Shelby Cobra
What Can I Expect
These Classic American muscle cars come to life in the form of some of the most iconic cars ever to grace the open road, with that thunderous V8 roar. This is your opportunity to take control and to drive vintage vehicles like the historic Mustang GT350 or the sensational 1965 Shelby Cobra.
These sessions are like stepping back in time to the halcyon days of American motor racing. It's all about eye-catching paintwork, a long, low slung chassis and a huge engine under the bonnet, or should we say hood? These are absolute classics all the way from the good old US of A, all ready and waiting in tip-top condition for you to take them for a spin.
In this almost priceless garage we've got the very best of classic American muscle cars for you to drive. The vintage Corvette has got to be the stand-out model for it’s fancy paintwork alone. This Stingray Race Car pumps out over 600bhp from that huge V8 engine and it’s pretty hot to trot! Boasting world renowned racing pedigree is the Mustang GT350 Race Car. Having been imported from America, the car has competed all it’s life, all round the world, winning Championships and many endurance races including the iconic Silverstone Classic and now regarded as the fastest of it’s kind in Europe.
Other classic American members of the muscle car team include the distinctive Pontiac Firebird (think Kitt!), the very bold Ford Gran Torino (think Starsky!) and the Fast and Furious favourite, the Camaro SS. You might also be tempted by the ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’ Shelby GT500, or perhaps Tony Stark’s favourite Shelby Cobra is more your style?
Oh and it's worth mentioning that many of these vintage motors lack all those modern gadgets we’re so used to in our rather bland cars of today. So, if you're expecting traction control to kick in to keep you on the straight you would be mistaken! A rare experience and an opportunity to make some really great motoring memories thanks to Uncle Sam!
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Minimum age 17
• A full UK driving licence is required
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• This is not suitable if you have suffered back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Vouchers can be upgraded to drive the GT500 for a £20 charge payable when booking your date
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrades available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Castle Combe (£25 upgrade supplement) Adults only
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement) Limited availability
• All locations are subject to change