What's included in this experience?
Rock Climbing Days
• Half days last around four hours with a start time of 9am
• Full days last around seven hours and start at 9am
• You will need to wear loose fitting clothing (no jeans) and trainers
• Due to the nature of the locations, waterproof and warm clothing is advisedClimbing and Abseiling Day
• This is a full day activity and lasts around 7 hours
• 4 hours rock climbing
• 2 hours on the abseiling tower
• Learn about safety, climbing techniques, climbing etiquette, knots & belaying, introduction to climbing & bouldering, abseiling techniques, blindfold abseiling and confident tests
• All climbing and safety equipment is provided for every experience
• All activities are run in groups, with a maximum size of 12 people
• All instructors are experienced and hold relevant qualifications from MLTUK (mountain Leader Training UK) as well as first aid and safety qualifications.
Back To Top