This experience lasts approximately 4 hours•
Learn all about TV presenting with sessions on autocue/teleprompter training, vocal delivery, presenting approaches, interviewing techniques and studio presenting•
At the end of your experience you will receive a certificate of your training and a DVD recording of your presenting•
Experiences are hosted by professional TV presenters and take place in an authentic studio with real TV recording equipment•
You may be joining a group of up to 20 other participants on the day •
All filming is solo with just you and the cameraman
Have you always wanted to be a TV presenter? Now's your chance to shine in front of the TV camera with our half day TV presenter experience in London. If you sit in front of the telly wondering if you've got what it takes to captivate an audience, this course is right up your TV street!
The course takes place at 3 Mills TV Studios in east London, which is a huge television, media and film production and training facility, famous for films and providing studio facilities for many TV shows. All the presenters on the course are current working TV presenters or producers, so you will be learning from the people who really are in the know when it comes to being behind the scenes at a TV studio.
All the gear is for real too. Whether you're delivering a piece to camera on the latest showbiz gossip or introducing a pop video, you'll be in a proper TV studio being filmed to produce your very own mini showreel DVD of you presenting. You'll also learn about autocue - the key to TV presenting.
The expert TV presenters will be on hand to help you relax into your new role as a television presenter, giving you all the tips you need to appear relaxed, natural and engaging on screen whilst expressing your personality and screen presence.
So if you've always dreamed of becoming a TV presenter, this TV presenter experience in London is the perfect way to have a go in front of the television cameras to see whether you could be the next Davina or Dermot!
• Experiences usually run once a month throughout the year
• The day starts at 10:30am and finishes at approximately 2:30pm
• The TV Studios are in East London between Stratford and Bromley by Bow
• There's easy access by road via the A12
• The nearest tube station is Bromley-by-Bow
• Trainee presenters need to be 16 or over
• Spectators are welcome to attend but must inform the studio prior to the experience
• There is a cafe on-site serving food and drink, the surrounding area offers a range of pubs and restaurants