• Ride on the backseat of a Harley Davidson®
• Models are classic, air-cooled Harley Davidson® V-Twin bikes
• Enjoy beautiful scenery in and around the South Downs
• One, two and three hour tours are available
• Helmet, gloves and protective jacket are provided
• Experiences include one or more refreshment/comfort break with where you can purchase a snack and/or hot or cold drink
• Opportunity to chat about the ride and the bike
• Your driver will be an experienced tour guide trained to the ROSPA Advanced Rider Qualification
What Can I Expect
Feel the wind in your face on these Harley Davidson® rides! This is your chance to ride on the back of a legendary Harley Davidson® motorbike, as you tour Hampshire and the lovely South Downs National Park.
This is what this Harley Davidson® ride company based in Alton says: “Our experiences aren't just about being a pillion on a motorcycle. They're about being a pillion on a Harley Davidson® - the most famous, iconic motorcycle on the planet!”. Quite frankly, we couldn’t put it better ourselves.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get on Harley Davidson® without having to have a motorbike licence or lots of money to buy one of these amazing American dream machines. You’ll be riding on a powerful, air cooled 1584cc V-Twin Fat Boy or similar. It makes all the right noises and is a real head-turner too.
Kitted out in biker jacket, helmet and gloves, you’ll be ready to ride from the off. All tours depart from and return to Alton and we are offering a choice of one, two or three hour Harley Davidson® rides. Itineraries on each tour can vary according to things like road conditions, but being local experts, your biker guides will take you to the best roads for these bikes.
Whilst you ride on the rear pillion seat, expect to come across some amazing viewpoints, such as Portsdown Hill overlooking Portsmouth, Cheesefoot Head or Duncton Hill. You’ll pass through lovely historic market towns and cruise perfect roads like the A32 & A272, with their fast-flowing bends and the B2141, which follows the contours of the South Downs.
There’s always time to stop for a cuppa on these Harley rides in Hampshire. You might pull in to the legendary biker-friendly roadside cafe Loomies, where you can admire all sorts of two-wheeled wonders. You may even stop off at Goodwood, synonymous with British motor sport.
All Harley Davidson® rides around Hampshire are hosted and driven by ROSPA-qualified riders and Harley enthusiasts like Andre and Richard. They love nothing more than a nice cross country tour with a pillion passenger, to show you the sights as well as the wonders of the Harley Davidson®. Book your ride out on a Harley now!
• Weekdays and selected weekend and Bank Holiday dates between April and November
• Rides generally start at 10:30, 12:30, 14:30 and 16:30
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Rides operate in most weather conditions, but only if safe
• Special offer vouchers must be booked and redeemed before 31 October 2019
• Minimum age 18
• No maximum age limit however you should be healthy and agile enough to climb onto the Harley-Davidson
• Maximum weight 16.5 stone (105kg)
• Minimum height 4ft 11ins (150cms)
• A driving licence is not required
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants should wear suitable outdoor clothing and hard soled boots/shoes
• Shorts and/or sandals are not permitted
• Depart from Alton in Hampshire