• An Emirates Airline fixed base flight simulator experience
• 60 minute flight duration
• Choose from an Airbus A380 or Boeing B777
• Gain an insight into what it takes to fly a commercial aircraft
• A fully-trained simulator experience instructor will guide you
• Select and airport from one of ten destinations
• Choose the time of day and weather conditions
• Pilot the plane through a take-off and landing
• Entry to the Emirates Aviation Experience Exhibition is included
• Opt for the 60 minute experience to receive an additional entry ticket for a guest
• Up to 4 participants can share the experience (entry ticket required)
What Can I Expect
Welcome aboard the Emirates Aviation Experience! Based at the foot of the Emirates Air Line cable car that flies passengers from the bustling Greenwich Peninsula over the Thames to Royal Docks, this is a must-do for budding aviators. The Aviation Experience boasts four state of the art flight simulators and a fascinating exhibition area too.
The hub features two Airbus A380 flight simulators and two Boeing B777 simulators. Both are fixed base and feature incredible full landscape visuals. Those who know their commercial aviation will know that Emirates is the world’s largest operator of the double-decked Airbus A380-800. This impressive airliner carries up to 544 in four classes and is the world’s largest passenger carrying plane. The flight deck of the Emirates A380 you’ll be ‘flying’ looks exactly the same as those in service.
With over 130 Boeing 777s currently flying, the various models of the 777 series make up the majority of the Emirates fleet. Although smaller than the Airbus, this renowned airliner flies all over the world for this leading airline, carrying up to 396 passengers. Once again, the cockpit is just as you’d find in any Emirates Boeing 777 sitting on stand at London Heathrow.
As for where you’ll be flying on your Emirates flight simulator, you will be able to pick from a range of short and long haul destinations. You can even choose the time of day (night time views of Dubai anyone?) and the weather conditions during your flight - perfect if you want to tackle some fog over London. A fully-trained simulator experience instructor will guide you through your 60 minute Emirates flying experience.
After your simulator session, you’ll be able to access the Emirates exhibition. With interactive games and a mock-up of both a cockpit and cabin, it’s a fun way to round off your very immersive Emirates aviation experience. On the 60 minutes session you'll be given two tickets. And make sure you take time to study the cut away genuine Rolls Royce Trent 900 engine that explains just how a powerful jet engine works - it's pretty amazing!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Minimum age 9
• Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
• Simulator sessions can be shared with up to 4 participants/spectators, subject to a £5 exhibition entrance ticket
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• 60 min experiences include two. If there are more in your group additional entry tickets must be purchased
• Emirates Aviation Experience, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10