• Choose from a 3, 6 or 12 month book subscription
• All subscriptions can be arranged as a personal treat or gifted to a fellow reader
• Each book is beautifully wrapped and handpicked each month
• A personal message can be included with the first book
• Every book received is yours to enjoy again and again
• All subscriptions include free delivery to the UK
What Can I Expect
The cookery book club - the perfect gift idea for foodies! If you know someone who loves to cook, they will savour this subscription that sees them receiving cookery recipe books every month right to their door. Perfect for inspiring eager chefs, a great way to widen a keen cook’s repertoire and just a rather lovely gift to give anyone with a culinary interest.
It’s quite easy to walk into a bookshop, browse the cooking section and choose a recipe book that’s packed full of ideas. The trouble is, will be to the taste of the person you’re buying it for? This clever cookery book set-up takes away any of the doubts, as books are chosen according to their culinary likes and dislikes.
As far as cookbook gift ideas go, this one couldn’t be simpler to organise. You simply buy the subscription from us and you will receive a cookbook subscription gift tin in the post. You then give this to the budding chef as your gift and they then set up their cookery book club online, using the activation card included in the tin.
During this registration process, the lucky recipient can answer a couple of questions about food and cooking. This then allows the bookseller to pluck the perfect cookery book from the shelves each month, which will have them salivating over new dishes to cook.
On the first day of each month of the subscription, a new cookery book will be posted out to the club member. As soon as they receive it, it’ll be sure to motivate them to try out a few new recipes ideas from the book straight away. Be prepared to be wowed by the all-new menu in your household, thanks to these fantastic books!
As well loving tasting the fruits of these recipe books, we think you’ll also love the fact that for each new cookery book club member registered, the seller will donate one book to charity. Book Aid International has a vital role in education and development in the Sub-Saharan Africa and every book helps the cause. A gift that gives a helping hand and produces some tasty grub? That’s got to be a good thing in our book!
• Suitable for all cookery lovers
• All of the books sent have been written in (or translated into) English
• This gift is sent directly from the supplier, Into the Blue Gift box upgrades and special delivery upgrades do not apply
Anything Else I Need To Know?