What's included in this experience?
• Flight in a vintage RAF de Havilland Devon alongside the St George Spitfire
• 40 minute experience in close formation, wing to wing with the spitfire
• Spectacular aerial views of Eyebrook Reservoir and the surrounding countryside
• You will form part of a group of up to 8 participants for your flight, all with a window seat
• Ground viewing of the spitfire with plenty of photo opportunities
• Staff on hand to answer all your questions about the Spitfire
• Opportunity to 'Sit in a Spit'
• Sittings are hosted by staff members, who will assist you into and out of the iconic Spitfire Mk IX TD314
• Entry to the Sywell Aviation Museum, subject to opening times
• Experiences generally last 3-4 hours
Back To Top