Who is it suitable for?
• You must arrive 60 minutes prior to your flight time for check-in, briefing and the issue of flight equipment
• You must be under 18 stone (114kg)
• You must be over five years of age
• You must not be pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have not previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
• You will be required to sign a statement of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
• If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them.
• Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
• You should wear casual clothing, jeans/track suit and a t-shirt are ideal
• Shoes should be lace up trainer style
Back To Top