• One hour aqua park session including a 5 minute safety briefing
• The aqua park includes trampolines, slides, balance beams, rockers, climbing walls and lots more!
• Allow up to two hours on site for this experience
• Buoyancy aids are provided and must be worn
What Can I Expect
It’s like a bunch of bouncy castles on the water at this aqua park in Bedfordshire! It’s inflatable fun out on the waters of Wyboston Lakes where this aqua park adventure takes place. Let’s see if you’ve got what it takes to leap, clamber and slide your way around this brilliant aqua park.
Wyboston Lakes is equidistant from Northampton and Cambridge and is well-placed right by the main A1 and A428. That means it’s really easy to get to this Bedfordshire aqua park and there’s lots of car parking on site too, so you don’t waste any precious bouncing time the you go to Wyboston Lakes.
All aqua park experiences are offered as ‘arrive and play’ sessions. You’ll get a whole hour out on the floating modules, but before you can get jumping and climbing, there are a couple of essential things you need to do on the lake shore. The first thing is to get kitted out in a wetsuit. This protects you from the cold, helps with flotation and stops chaffing when you slip and slide! Then it’s a buoyancy aid, which will do exactly that - help you stay buoyant when you land with that big splash in the lake.
The second thing is a safety briefing that’ll explain what’s what. Then it’s your turn to take to the floating aqua park wonderland. It’s been set up just a short distance from the pontoon and the main club area of Wyboston Lake, but you will need to be able to swim at least 20m unassisted to be allowed to access the aqua park.
Once you’ve clambered on you’ll want to explore. Run over that slippery-when -wet balance beam, have a little bounce on the trampoline, haul yourself up the wall with the rope and feel like you’re walking on water on the wobbly plank bridge. Then gear yourself up for the big one - the aqua slide. Line up your mates, link arms and go….with an almighty splosh you’ll be launched into the water.
Wet and grinning like a Cheshire cat, you’ll be back up on those interlocking modules within seconds, so you can get down the serious business of enjoying this aqua park in Bedfordshire to the max. And as this Wyboston Lakes team says, it’s all ‘awesome fun in safe surroundings’.
• Weekdays and weekends between April and November
• Morning and afternoon sessions are available
• 10am - 9pm times may vary due to light and weather
• All participants must be able to swim 20m unassisted
• Minimum age 6
• Age 6-9 must be accompanied by a participating adult with a minimum ratio of 1 adult to every 3 children
• Age 10-13 must have an adult on site for the duration of the session
• Age 14 and over, okay to be on the premises on their own
• Spectators are welcome
• The venue offers a large clubhouse serving drinks and snacks
• There is ample parking available onsite
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Wetsuits can be hired on site for an £5 charge, if required, you are able to wear your own
• For groups of 15 or more wetsuit hire is free
• Wyboston Lakes, near St Neots in Bedfordshire