• An informative and guided winery tour for two people
• Two course lunch with coffee (to the value of £50)
• Wine tasting of 5 wines
• The story of Three Choirs Vineyards
• A bottle of wine to take home with you
• 20% discount on 6 or more bottles of wine purchased on the day
• 10% discount on Bed & Breakfast accommodation Sunday to Thursday nights
What Can I Expect
See, drink and eat on these Three Choirs Vineyard Tours for two! A fantastic day out at this renowned vineyard at Newent in Gloucestershire awaits. Your day combines a two course lunch, a wine tasting, a tour, a vineyard walk, and a video screening to give you a very informative and fun day out in the countryside you will both love.
It has to be said, us Brits seem to have a started something of a love affair with English plonk. And it's no longer the poor relation to wines from the other side of the Channel. As the wines you'll be tasting prove, Gloucestershire can hold it's own against Bordeaux! Apparently it's all down to the microclimate and the fact that these vines planted in 1973 have had time to mature and develop on the sunny slopes to produce great tasting tipples.
Your day of tasting and touring at the Three Choirs vineyard centres around a two course lunch and you have the choice whether you dine before or after your visit and tasting around this wonderful Gloucestershire venue. You’ll be eating at the vineyard’s Brasserie and you’ll be invited to choose from the a la carte menu, up to the value of £50. Locally-sourced produce is top of the agenda here, so expect to see dishes such as Cotswold smoked salmon, Gloucestershire lamb's liver and locally-reared free range chicken breast all appearing on the menu.
As well as your luncheon date, there’ll be time of you to walk the vines, using the informations boards lining the route to guide you. There’s also the chance to watch a video telling you all about the history of Three Choirs. And, of course, no visit to this winery would be complete without sampling the fine work of the Three Choirs vineyard team. Sipping the local nectar in the cosy Cellar Door tasting rooms, sampling five selected wines side-by-side, gives you a whole new perspective on English wines and how different each one is. You will even get a bottle of Three Choirs wine to take home with you.
These Three Choirs Vineyard tours are great fun, informative and, above all, very tasty! Our magical wine tasting experiences in Gloucestershire can be further enhanced by booking yourselves in for a night at the vineyard in the Three Choirs luxury B&B, or one of the lodges that are actually nestled in amongst the rows of vines, for an extra special short break surrounded by good wine and food.
• This wine tour is available on selected dates throughout the year
• Sessions are available Tuesday to Friday
• Wine tasting is available between 10.30am and 2.45pm in the 'Cellar Door'
• Lunch must be pre-booked in advance
• Minimum age 18
• Evening dinner is also available for those choosing to stay overnight (payable locally)
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This wine tasting experience is held at the Three Choirs Vineyard in the Gloucestershire countryside in Newent