• A 90 minute tour of the grounds. Highlight include Centre Court, No 1 Court Picnic Terraces, Pony Roller, The Millennium Building, Press Interview Room
• Audio-Guide with 10 available languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Manderin, Japanese, Brazilian, Portuguese and Croatian)
• Entrance to the Museum with an extensive collection of tennis memorabilia from 1555 to the present day and Centre Court 360
What Can I Expect
Go behind the scenes of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on these fabulous Wimbledon Tours! Who can forget the moment Andy Murray became the first Briton since Fred Perry in 1936 to win the men's singles title in the summer of 2013 - and with us all going tennis-crazy, a tour of these famous Wimbledon courts is a must for any tennis fan.
The walking tour of Wimbledon will take you around the peripheral courts and the picnic terraces, before you head inside to take a look at what it's like to face the world's press to answer questions on your serve, backhand and form during the match you've just played. You'll also follow in the tennis-shoed footsteps Wimbledon stars like Federer and Nadal, as you tour the private facilities in the Millennium Building that are normally player access only.
Back outside and the tours continue to Wimbledon's No1 Court, where many a hard-fought game of singles or doubles has been played out in front of a full capacity crowd. You will then enter the inner sanctum of England's most prestigious club - Centre Court. Amazingly, you'll learn that these two courts are only used during the Championships and how it's now the only Grand Slam competition to be played on grass.
As you're being shown round on these wonderful tours, you'll hear lots of facts, figures and stories from how many strawberries are eaten during the Wimbledon fortnight and that if a pony roller used to maintain the grass hadn't broken, there may never have been a Wimbledon Championships!
Once the hosted part of tour is over, your Wimbledon experience continues with a visit to the interactive, multimedia museum. Here you can discover the history of the club, gaze wide-eyed at the sparkling winner's trophies and even watch a virtual John McEnroe take your through his memories of being the 'bad boy' of tennis at Wimbledon.
• Daily Mondays to Sundays
• Tours operate between 10.30am and 3.30pm
• This experience is not available during championships
Vouchers are valid until 31st March 2020
• Minimum age 16
• This experience is not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Wimbledon, London SW19