• Entry to Warwick Castle for two people
• Afternoon tea in the Conservatory Tea House within the grounds
• The afternoon tea includes a choice of sandwiches, scones, jam and clotted cream, selection of mini cakes and tarts, served with a pot of tea
What Can I Expect
Discover our Medieval Warwick Castle deals that give you entrance tickets and a tasty treat too! Visiting fabulous Warwick Castle is a must and our packages give you everything you need to enjoy a full day out at this magical castle.
So much more than just an old house that you can visit, Warwick Castle is steeped in history but with enchantment, myth and adventure every step of the way. It’s fun, it’s interactive and informative too, with some lovely grounds to explore and some rather nice hidden secrets - if you can find them.
And of course, having your tickets already in your hand when you arrive at the impressive castle gates means you won’t be queuing to buy your entrance tickets, so you will be maximising your time meandering around this Medieval world.
One of Warwick’s highlights has to be the Castle Dungeon. This is an optional extra on your entrance fee. If you’re brave enough, you’ll be exploring seven dark and dingy rooms on this 50 minute walk-through show featuring live actors, special effects and a whole heap of scary surprises that depict what life for those who’d committed even the smallest of crimes would have been like.
Back out in the open, the Warwick Castle Horrible Histories Maze is a winner too. It’s all about Stormin’ Normans, Slimy Stuarts and Vicious Vikings as you battle your way through the treacherous maze to your goal. Then there’s the almighty Trebuchet catapult - and you might be lucky enough to actually see it work!
As well as all the high drama and excitement, there’s also the simple pleasure of being able to walk the ramparts. Discover the defensive towers, the barbican, the mound and the castle’s original gaol, complete with graffiti from prisoners held here hundreds of years ago. And of course, who could forget the superb interior of this great Warwickshire castle? Glittering in gold and regal colours, you can wow yourselves with a wander through the Great Hall, the State Rooms and the State Dining room for a flavour of royal living at Warwick.
After all that castle exploring, a spot of afternoon tea is just the ticket. Head to the stone-built orangery that dates back to 1786 where you will be served cakes and sandwiches. During the Winter months Afternoon tea will be served in the conservatory and Coach House. Overlooking the formal gardens and water fountain, it’s the most tranquil place to enjoy that very British of traditions and all included in these great value Warwick Castle deals.
• Warwick Castle is open seven days a week
• Between July and August the last Afternoon Tea is served at 15:30, from September to June the last Afternoon Tea is served at 15:00
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Warwick Castle has a number of steps, narrow passageways and low doorways which can present a challenge to guests with reduced mobility
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Pay parking is available on site
• Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is payable on the day
• Gluten free and vegetarians can be catered for if advised at the time of booking
• Warwick Castle, Warwick, CV34