• Brighton hotel stay for two with attraction tickets
• A one-night stay in a standard room in the Brighton Hilton Metropole hotel
• Breakfast for two
• Access to the hotel's swimming pool (spa and beauty treatments payable locally)
• The perfect base to absorb Brighton's culture and diversity
Your package also includes:
Two tickets for the British Airways i360
• A flight in the 450 feet-high observation tower for breath-taking views of up to 26 miles
• Allow for one hour on site
• Your flight duration is approximately 30 minutes
Two tickets for the Brighton Royal Pavilion
• Visit the exotic Royal Pavilion in the heart of Brighton
• Explore the Pavilion with a Audio guide (payable direct)
What Can I Expect
Take in the British Airways i360 and the Royal Pavilion on this best value Brighton Break for two! There’s never been a better time to discover Brighton, with it’s lovely little lanes, bars and restaurants, beaches, architecture and more.
What’s great about these short breaks in sunny Brighton is that everything is organised for you. Your package includes Brighton Pavilion tickets and a flight on the British Airways i360, so you’ve got the best of the tourist attractions covered already. Add to that a night in a classic Brighton hotel and you’ve got yourself a super little seaside getaway weekend.
The Hilton Metropole Hotel is right on the Brighton seafront. In fact, it couldn’t be better placed, as it’s literally just behind the i360, across the road from the main promenade alongside the beach. It’s an imposing red-brick building that still has many of the vestiges of a Grand Hotel from the Victorian era. There are the floor-to-ceiling arched windows, the chandeliers and the elegant staircases that all hark back to the glamour of the period.
The main 1890@The Met restaurant is in that imposing dining room and this is where you’ll take breakfast, which is included in these Brighton short break packages. And what a spread it is. There are over 120 different items are on the menu, from cereals and cured meats, to full English and continental, as well as made-to-order omelettes and a number of different breads. Make sure you tuck in, as you’ve got a busy day of sightseeing and attraction visiting to do during your time in Brighton.
As we mentioned, your hotel is just across the road from the i360, so this could be your first port of call. It’s a simple idea really, you board a glass donut-shaped pod and then glide upwards to about 450ft, stop for while and then head back down again. Once ‘airborne’ in the spacious air-conditioned pod, you can roam around as there’s plenty of room, drink in the views, take photos and look down on bustling Brighton and her coastline.
We also provide entrance tickets to the Brighton Pavilion, which is a pleasant 15 minutes’ walk away from your hotel. You will probably recognise this former Royal palace with its striking domes and minarets. Outside there are stunning Regency gardens to wander around and inside it’s all about the opulent decoration, the highlight of which has to be the banqueting room. There are also vast collections of art works and silverware for you to explore.
Of course, there’s lots more besides the i360 and the Pavilion to discover in Brighton, with attractions galore. That’s why staying the night on these Brighton breaks is such a good idea - you can shop, see, walk and eat until you flop into your bed for the night - but not without a quick dip in the Metropole’s swimming pool!
• This experience is usually available Sunday - Friday throughout the year
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Unfortunately Brighton Pavilion cannot accommodate wheelchair users
• The i360 is fully wheelchair accessible
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Brighton, East Sussex, BN1