• A 20 mile self-guided tour in one classic car of your choice
• Welcome and full car familiarisation
• Drives can be enjoyed with family and friends (depending on the number of seats of your chosen car)
• Experiences generally last 45-60 minutes
• Refreshments are included
• Fuel for the route and insurance for one driver is included
• Buy multiple vouchers, if you'd like to choose several cars to drive for 20 miles in each
• Please note cars are subject to change
Bronze Classic Taster
• MGB Roadster, MGB GT, Morris Minor Traveller
Silver Classic Taster
• Ford Capri 280, Jaguar Mk2 saloon, Jaguar XJS V12 Convertible, Triumph TR6, Jaguar XJS V12 coupe, Jaguar XJ6 4.2 saloon, Alfa Romeo Spider
Gold Classic Taster
• Jaguar E Type V12 convertible, 2004 Porsche 911, HMC Healey, Jaguar E Type V12 coupe, Jaguar E Type 4.2 coupe, Jaguar XKR convertible
What Can I Expect
Get a taste of classic motoring with vintage car hire served up right on the edge of the Cotswolds! Hire a classic car of your choice and enjoy 45-60 minutes out on the open roads with these great value vintage car rental deals.
Hiring a vintage car couldn’t be easier. These vouchers offer all-inclusive packages, where fuel for the 20-mile journey and insurance is already incorporated. So when you arrive at the classic car hire company’s base at Redditch, it’s a simple process of handing over the keys, a quick explanation of any idiosyncrasies the car may have, a moment to pick your preferred route map and away you go.
What we love about this classic car hire near Birmingham is the fact that there’s no extra to pay if you’d like to invite passengers to come and join you. That means you can fill all available seats and make it a proper little fun excursion for all the family. Of course, should you choose a two seater roadster, there’ll only be room for that one very special person to ride up front in the passenger seat next to you…
And as you can see, we’ve grouped the cars into bronze, silver or gold category, according to price. We adore the best value Morris ‘Moggie’ Minor Traveller as it’s such fun to drive. And on a summer’s day, nothing can beat an open top MGB can it? If you like your classic cars a little sleeker and sportier, the silver car hire section has Alfas and Jags galore. Each of the Gold category cars are sure-fire head turners, these are the cars that everyone who’s into classic cars absolutely love - and they’re here, ready and available for you to hire and drive.
During your driving time, you’ll follow one of the handpicked routes that have been tried and tested by the classic car hire company. It’s as picturesque as you’d hope for around these parts, with the Cotswolds on your door step. You’ll be taking the quieter back roads in the area. Whilst we can’t guarantee you won’t come across any traffic jams, we reckon that if you’re in a purring Jag in a jam, you won’t really care!
And our top tip for this vintage car hire? Make the most of all those classic cars by buying multiple vouchers, so you can pick and mix several cars to drive for 20 miles each, to make your classic car hire pleasure last longer!
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• All dates are subject to availability of your chosen vehicle
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Passengers can travel in the car for free provided there is space
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase when booking your date for an additional charge of £30
• Credit card details will be taken as security against the vehicle while it is in your possession
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Redditch, Worcestershire