• Two top price tickets to a West End Show
• A two course theatre meal for two people in a nearby restaurant
Come from Away
Performances until 5th February 2020 - Monday - Friday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
Performances until 31st March 2020 - Tuesday to Friday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
Performances until 28th February 2020 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Thursday Matinee
The Phantom of the Opera
Performances until 31st March 2020 - Monday - Friday Evening, Thursday & Saturday Matinee
School of Rock
Performances until 5th January 2020 - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Evening & Thursday Matinee
Performances from 6th January 2020 to 31st March 2020 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
Performances from 2nd November 2019 until 28th March 2020 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
The Man In The White Suit
Performances from 26th September 2019 until 10th January 2020 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
What Can I Expect
Why not treat yourself and someone you love to tickets to the theatre and a meal? With these premium package you get tickets to a top current West End production and there’ll be a table reservation for you at a nearby restaurant too. The ideal moment for wooing someone in your life!
You might see a lot of these sort of theatre and meal deals advertised on the internet. The problem is, although they seem to be good value for money, when you look at the actual list of shows available, you’ve never heard of any of them! Not so with these premium vouchers from IntotheBlue.
As you can see, all the big name productions are there. We’ve got laughing and dancing, music swinging and dancing too. Add in a few big name stars, a superb lighting show, a great script, amazing sets and a very skilled backstage team and you’ve got yourself a top production. Indeed, all of the shows we have on the list have earned rave reviews and have been playing to packed auditoriums every night.
Our deals ensure you’ll see all the action on the stage too, with top seats for the show of your choice. So whether you fancy the classic stage production of Guys & Dolls, the drama of Phantom of the Opera or the sing-a-long fun of Mamma Mia to name but three of these premier shows, there’ll be a musical, show or theatre spectacle you’d love to see.
You won’t be far from the theatre when you go for your dinner for two, as the range of restaurants has been hand-picked to be near to London’s theatre land. You’ll be able to enjoy a two course meal pre or post-theatre and there’s a variety of food options available, from a tasty steak, dinner with an Italian flavour or a classic American-style diner feast.
We think a day out in the capital with a trip to theatre and a meal is the ideal combination for a fun outing, be it shared between best friends, a treat for your parents, or a surprise for your better half. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a theatre buff or it’s your first time at a West End theatre, there’ll be a show that’ll have you enthralled in the stalls.
• All restaurants and shows are specified at the time of booking and are subject to availability so may change
• Early booking is strongly recommended
• Vouchers are not available for use during national school holidays
• Smart casual attire should be worn
• All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Any dietary requirements should be stated
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier can only allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
• All theatres and restaurants are located around London's Theatre District and are within easy reach of public transport
• Restaurants currently include Cabana, Brasserie Blanc Charlotte Street, Carvery & Grill, Tutton's Basserie & Bar, Mele e Pere, Assaggeti, Fire & Stone, Thai Square, Palm Court Brasserie, Pizza Express Strand, Strada Panton St, Cafe Rouge Kinsway, Jamie's Italian Covent Garden & Piccadilly, The Two Sportsmen, L'Escargot, Brown's Victoria & Covent Garden, Strada Great Queen Street & Panton Street, Wildwood Shaftsbury & Piccadilly, Sophie's Steak House, Spaghetti House, Salvador & Amanda, Zizzi Central St.Giles, Strand, Carvery & Grill, Sicily (formerly Da Scalzo) but are allocated at the time of booking and may change