• A night of comedy for two or four people
• Free entry into the club afterwards open until the early hours!
What Can I Expect
There’ll be laughter right up to the rafters with our Comedy Loft nights! If you fancy a laugh with your friends, these Comedy Loft tickets will see you witnessing some of the UK’s best established stand up names and some seriously funny breakthrough acts that you won’t forget - and there’ll be dancing and music afterwards too!
These brilliant Comedy Loft nights out are organised in association with Just The Tonic, the leading Nottingham-based comedy night promotions company that has been booking the best comedians since 1994 and broke names such as Sarah Millican, Sean Hughes and Dylan Moran, with the likes of Johnny Vegas, Daniel Kitson and Ross Noble regularly acting as comperes back in the day. Legend has it that a certain Ricky Gervais did his first stand up show for this lot back in 1999.
Back to today and the reputation for spot-on comedy is still right there. In fact, these Comedy Loft line ups follow the same unbeatable format, with a compere, three comedians on the line up in a venue that transforms into a nightclub after the laughter and giggles have died down. Expect to see some names and faces from the telly or radio, hear some of the finest underground acts of the day, meet some brand new budding comics and generally have a right laugh
As ever, these soirees are for over 18s only, so don’t expect it to all be ‘family friendly’ comedy and jokes that you can repeat the next day around the dinner table - it might be observational brilliance, it might be fast firing one liners, or it could be shaggy dog stories, but the aim is the same - to get you guffawing and giggling at your table. Just don’t spill your gin and tonic!
We are offering tickets for weekend Comedy Loft nights for two or four people and our advice for keen comedy fans is to get there early so you can get your drinks in before the show starts or grab yourself a bite to eat. Then all you have to do is get ready to hear some nuggets of sheer brilliance from the UK’s finest working stand-ups currently on the club circuit.
• Saturdays throughout the year (excluding December), subject to availability
• Vouchers not valid for any touring or special shows
• Minimum age 18
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Venue T&Cs apply
• Tables are for 2 or 4 People
• It is not possible to book multiple vouchers and be able to sit together
• Birmingham Rosies, Broad Street, B1
• London Fest, Camden Lock, NW1
• Berkshire Popworld, Friar Street, Reading, RG1
• Hertfordshire Walkabout, Watford, WD17*
• Leicestershire Hansom Hall Belvoir Street, Leicester, LE1**
• Nottinghamshire Bunkers Hill, 23 Goldsmith St, Nottingham, NG1***
* Only one show per month
** Vouchers not valid for Leicester in February or July-September
*** Vouchers not valid for Nottingham in July- September