• Four hour cruise with a fully stocked bar
• Light supper buffet (vegetarian option available)
• Free entrance into Piccadilly Institute night club after your cruise
• Three different vessels to choose from with multiple Saturday evenings available
VIP Package (not available on London Belle boat)
• A reserved upper deck table
• 2 mini bottles of Prosecco (200ml each)
What Can I Expect
Slip your dancing shoes on and get ready to party on a Thames Disco Cruise through the heart of the capital! It's all aboard the London party boat for a night of fun, a few drinks, dancing and food too. Gather your friends, family or work colleagues and enjoy a disco-themed evening of cruising and grooving on the River Thames.
If you’re looking for an unusual and memorable night out in the city, there’s no better way to bring the party atmosphere out onto the rippling waters of the moonlit Thames than with this disco cruise. Your boat sets sail from Westminster Pier for a four hour round trip, enabling you to experience the sights and sounds of London’s most iconic landmarks, all lit up in their night time splendour.
The layout on all three boats that make up the Thames disco cruise fleet is similar. Upstairs is the dining area where you'll be able to sit back, chat and enjoy a bite to eat from the finger buffet supper meal. Downstairs is the heart of this event - the disco deck - complete with resident DJ who'll be spinning the tunes to get you dancing. There are colourful disco lights, a swanky bar area where you can pick up a shot, or mix things up with a fruity cocktail. There are also stools conveniently situated around the good-sized dancefloor, so there's plenty of space to show off your discotheque moves before giving your feet a well-earned rest!
Disembarking doesn’t signal the end of your fun-filled night. Each Thames disco cruise ticket includes VIP entrance to a local London nightclub for all passengers. The club is open until 3am on weekends and is at Piccadilly Circus, allowing you to sashay seamlessly from boat to bar in the heart of London's entertainment zone and keep the fun factor on maximum until the early hours.
This riverboat party experience offers a fantastic night out in London and is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. There’s nothing like some pumping tunes to get everyone showing off their moves. And with these Thames disco cruises, you’ve got the added attraction of it being a floating dancefloor, as you sail off along the river.
• The disco cruises are available regular Saturday nights
• Cruises run May to November
• All passengers for the disco cruises must be at least 18 years of age
• Boat capacities vary from 40 to 360 passengers and you may find you are sharing a table with another party
• The captain will host a safety briefing for all passengers before setting sail
• This activity is not suitable for spectators
• The boat is staffed by a fully qualified team and has two bars, the dining area, disco and onboard toilets
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Club dress code is smart Casual. No sportswear allowed
• ID may be required for nightclub entry
• The management reserve the right to refuse admission
• The boat departs from Westminster Pier on the edge of the River Thames
• The nearest tube is Westminster, with Waterloo and Charing Cross within walking distance
• Occasionally if Westminster Pier is not available, boats may depart from Embankment Pier