London Disco Boat Cruise Experience:
• Four hour cruise with a fully stocked bar
• Party Snack Box (vegetarian and vegan options available on request)
• Free entrance into Bar Rumba night club after your cruise
• Three different vessels to choose from with multiple Saturday evenings available
• Experience the sights and sounds of London's most iconic landmarks all lit up in their night time splendour
VIP Package (not available on London Belle boat)
• A reserved upper deck table
• 2 mini bottles of Prosecco (200ml each)
What Can I Expect
Pop your dancing shoes on and get ready to party on a Thames Disco Cruise through the heart of the capital! It's all aboard the London party boat for a fun-filled night with a few drinks, dancing and food too. Gather your friends, family or work colleagues and enjoy a disco-themed evening of cruising and grooving on the River Thames.
If you’re looking for an unusual and memorable night out in the city, there’s no better way to bring the party atmosphere out onto the rippling waters of the moonlit Thames than with this disco cruise. Your boat sets sail for a four hour round trip, enabling you to experience the sights and sounds of London’s most iconic landmarks, all lit up in their night time splendour.
Downstairs is the heart of this event - the bar and disco deck - complete with resident DJ who'll be spinning the tunes to get you dancing.
Each Thames disco cruise ticket includes entrance to Bar Rumba night club for all passengers. The club is open until 3am on Saturdays and is between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square, allowing you to sashay seamlessly from boat to bar in the heart of London's entertainment zone and keep the fun factor on maximum until the early hours.
If you’re looking for a fab night out in the capital with some drinking and dancing, you can’t beat these Thames disco cruises - and you’ve got the added attraction of it being a floating dancefloor!
• The disco cruises are available on most Saturday nights
• Cruises run March to December
• All passengers for the disco cruises must be at least 18 years of age
• Boat capacities vary from 40 to 360 passengers and you may find you are sharing a table with another party
• The captain will host a safety briefing for all passengers before setting sail
• This activity is not suitable for spectators
• The boat is staffed by a fully qualified team and has two bars, the dining area, disco and onboard toilets
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Club dress code is smart Casual. No sportswear, trainers or hats allowed
• Valid proof of identification is essential for EVERY customer, no identification will result in refusal of admission. We operate a strict over 18's policy. A valid passport or driving licence (full or provisional) is the only accepted form of ID
• The management reserve the right to refuse admission
• Boarding beings 30 minutes prior to departure time, stated on your ticked. No return for late passengers.
• The boat departs from Festival Pier on the edge of the River Thames
• The nearest tube is Westminster, with Waterloo and Charing Cross within walking distance
• Occasionally if Festival Pier is not available, boats may depart from Westminster Pier. Tickets will show correct pier.