• Sightseeing flight in an R44 Helicopter
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Choose from the following flight options
• You will form part of a group of up to 3 participants
Helicopter Buzz Flight
• 10 minute flight
• Enjoy aerial views of the local countryside
Surrey & Thames Valley Adventure
• 30 Minute Flight
• Take in sights of the beautiful Surrey countryside such as Wellington Country Park and Henley on Thames
VIP London Tour
• 60 minute flight
• In addition to the above, take in the iconic sights of Big Ben, The London Eye, The Shard and Canary Wharf
What Can I Expect
Sign up for some superb Surrey sightseeing by helicopter! On these tours out of Blackbushe Airport you can stay local, or explore the wider county of Surrey, to see all those photogenic sights in around this lovely county. Whichever flight you take, it’s going to be a whole lot of rotary fun.
Blackbushe is a well-placed airport in Surrey in the M3/M4 corridor and not far from the Berkshire border. Back the fledging days of air passenger transportation, it was a very busy place with scheduled flight services clocking up over 36,000 movements a year in 1955. Nowadays around Surrey it’s known as the private jet airport, with smart business jets and executive helicopters lined up on the tarmac ready to transport their passengers at a moment's notice.
One of those fancy helicopters out on the tarmac is your ride for the day. It'll most probably be in a Robinson R44 helicopter, which is a four seater chopper that's popular at airports and helioports the world over. We are offering a duo of flight durations for these tours, so you can go on a quick local buzz, or head further afield for a longer sightseeing and flying experience.
The local 'buzz' tour gives you your first taste of helicopters with a little look around the area local to Blackbushe. See if you can spot your car in the car park below you,then head over Yately Common Country Park, You’ll get to see Castle Bottom Nature Reserve and the local barracks, before gently landing back down at base, most likely with a huge smile on your face as you reflect on the day you flew in a chopper over Surrey!
The Surrey Adventure boosts the airtime to give you 30 minutes of Surrey sightseeing by helicopter. Starting in a westerly direction, you’ll be heading over the lovely Wellington Country Park, before continuing in a northerly direction over bustling Reading and the M4. You'll then follow the Thames to delightful Henley on Thames. Coming back to Blackbushe, it’s golf courses and greenery galore, as you pass over the Wokingham area.
• Selected weekdays and weekends from March to October
• Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 4
• Under 14s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 18 stone (if over 15 stone please advise prior to booking your date)
• Maximum height 6ft 3ins
• Spectators are welcome to watch the departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Blackbushe Airport, Camberley, Surrey