• Welcome and registration session
• Safety briefing and driving techniques
• Six laps driving the supercar of your choice
• Six laps driving a Subaru Impreza Sti
• A debrief and driver analysis with your instructor
• You will be presented with a certificate and driving analysis upon completion
• Please allow for approximately 1.5 hours at the venue
The Subaru WRX Sti
• Maximum speed: 160 mph
• Acceleration: 0-62 mph in 5.0 seconds
• Power: 300 bhp
• Torque: 407 Nm
• Engine: 4-cylinder, turbocharged 16 valve petrol engine
• Gearbox: 6 speed manual
• Four wheel drive The other Supercars to choose from
• Mustang GT
• Lamborghini Gallardo
• Ferrari California
• Audi R8
• Aston Martin V8 Vantage
• Nissan Skyline Gtr
• Porsche Cayman Gts
• Ford Focus RS
• Jaguar F-Type
What Can I Expect
Mix and match the best of the best with this Subaru and Supercar Combo in Staffordshire! If you want to drive two rather fine motors, these thrilling combination choice experiences will certainly hit the automotive spot any day of the week, giving you two goes on the track in a duo of cars.
It's a bit like East meets West, with a rather fine line up of European supercars mingling and combining with one much-loved Subaru from Japan, the land of the rising sun…and seriously cool rallying cars. All these vehicles are waiting patiently for you to choose your favourites to drive alongside the Scoobie.
And what a hard decision you'll have to make! Will you be going for Italian styling, German beefiness or British classiness? That's to say, the gorgeous Ferrari 360, the angular Lambo Gallardo, the bold Audi R8 or the sublime Aston Martin. You can only drive one, so make sure you take your time to decide. This combo experience gives you six laps around the circuit in the supercar you choose and, of course, another six in the Subaru.
Ah yes the Subaru WRX STi. This car doesn't need our words to describe it, if you know your rally cars you'll know this is one of the best ever built. And yes, you'll be driving one of the latest versions. Combine this great high performance car with some really classy supercars and we think you have the superlative driving duo on your hands!
It's worth mentioning at this point that it's a fully spec'd up version of the Subaru you'll be climbing into, but what we love most is that it's actually still a five door car and inside it's pretty much like the normal road-going version inside, but as soon as you've got the seatbelt on and the handbrake off, you'll realise just what a powerful, fun car the finely tuned WRX STi is.
Your Subaru and Supercar Combo takes place at a former airfield at Seighford in Staffordshire that has been transformed by the team into a well-equipped circuit that boasts a very agreeable smooth tarmac. With a design that gives enough straight sections to feel the acceleration and corners to get you putting on that full steering lock as fast as you can, this is a winning combination for all Subaru and supercar fans.
• Choose from a weekday voucher or to include weekend dates opt for the anytime voucher
• Morning and afternoon sessions are available
• Stafford events on selected Saturdays, some Sundays and selected weekdays from January to December
• Weekday sessions run on Wednesdays and Thursdays
• Participants must hold a full manual driving licence
• Maximum height 6'6''
• Maximum weight 18.5 stone
• Spectators are welcome
• Extra drives and high speed rides are available on the day subject to availability
• There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
• No animals are allowed onsite.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Onsite parking, onsite catering facilities, children’s play area and picnic area
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased from the supplier when booking
• A 1.1 mile tarmac airfield circuit consists of 2 main hairpins and chicanes
• Three miles from Junction 14 on the M6