• Welcome and briefing both on-land and on-board the powerboat as you cruise out of the marina
• Opportunity to drive the boat at low and high speeds (optional)
• High Speed blast driven by the skipper
• See the QE2 and QM2 Berths, Titanic Berth, cruise ships docked at Southampton at and the Isle of Wight
• Enjoy the sights of Netley Castle and Netley Park, Calshot Lifeboat station, Calshot Castle, the Spinnaker Tower, Cowes and the Isle of Wight
• There may be up to seven guests on board, with two experienced crew members
• Your Sunseeker experience will last approximately 2.5 hours but please allow spending 3.5 hours at the venue
What Can I Expect
Embark on a stylish Sunseeker experience on a Portofino 375 cruiser tasting the lifestyle and luxury of the elite as you cruise the southern coastline from Southampton. This powerful offshore cruiser features an open 'Mediterranean style' cockpit, sleek aerodynamic lines, with handling and speed that will amaze even the most experienced seafarer.
Not only will you get the chance to drive during your Sunseeker experience, but you can also soak up the atmosphere in the marina as others watch with envy whilst you cruise the Solent in style, heading off for a visit to the Isle of Wight. As well as having a go a driving the Sunseeker boat you'll learn some important rules such as basic navigation, buoy direction and using the touch screen plotter.
On reaching the mouth of the River Medina on the Isle of Wight, the pace slows to the 6 knots limit as you cruise up and down the river taking in the famous East and West Cowes. Once back out on open waters for the return to Southampton, you and your crew will once again open up the throttle and take the Sunseeker to the limit.
Why not charter a Sunseeker cruiser for an unusual birthday party, ladies day or office meeting with a difference? More powerboat experiences like this are on offer on our main
• Most Saturdays and occasional Sundays from mid May to mid September
• Start times are usually 10am and 1pm
• The minimum age is 6 years
• Child tickets are available for 6-12 year olds
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight is 16 and a half stone
• The experience is not suitable for pregnant women or anyone with a serious back or heart complaint
• A maximum number of seven guests per boat applies
• Spectators are welcome to wave guests off from the marina, there are many local attractions within a five minute walk including cinemas, bars and restaurants and the West Quay shopping centre with 200 shops
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• You should wear warm clothing and flat non-slip shoes such as trainers or deck shoes, a waterproof jacket, sunglasses and sun block are advisable
• Safety equipment is provided including life jackets and a life raft
• Local hotels can be recommended by the operator
• Pay Parking is available at the marina
• Ocean Village Marina, Southampton
• Southampton Central train station is approximately two miles away and the West Quay Shopping Centre is half a mile away