• Welcome and registration
• Classroom style briefing on safety
• Six miles driving the Subaru Impreza
• Commemorative certificate on completion
• Children, friends and family are welcome to spectate at no extra charge
• Choose the Subaru vs Evo voucher and you will also receive six miles driving the Mitsubishi Evo
What Can I Expect
Go Subaru driving at race circuit near you These experiences are available at tracks nationwide and they will see you getting to grips with the legendary car that is the Subaru Impreza STi.
Your Subaru session starts with a driver briefing telling you all about the layout, braking points and features of the circuit. They’re a dream to drive on, as they are all purpose-designed with fast straights as well as challenging corners, so you’ll be testing your skills to the max whilst driving the inimitable Impreza!
What always amazes us about the Scooby (as opposed to other supercars), is that it is so easy to drive and with a standard dashboard that looks just like your average car. Except it's SO not your typical family runabout. This car accelerates like there's no tomorrow and sticks to the corners like glue. Go hard on the brakes into the turn, feed the steering wheel through and go progressive on the power as you leave the corner.
Want to go that little bit further? Our Subaru vs Evo Drive voucher option gives you the chance to test two of the very best rallying cars of modern times. The perfect partner to the Scooby, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (to give this car its proper name) is also a star of rallying from the same era. Great rivals on endless rally stages throughout the world, it's fabulous that you get to drive both to see what all the fuss is about.
Book to go Subaru driving at your choice of circuit nationwide as a standalone experience, or add an extra sparkle to the whole drive with the Mitsubishi add-on. Either way it’s going to be a thrilling drive for fans of these Japanese legends!
• Events run on selected Fridays and Saturdays between March and December
• Choose from a Friday only voucher or to include Saturdays opt for the anytime voucher
• Minimum age is 17 years, the driver must hold a full manual driving licence
• Minimum height is 5ft, maximum is 6'6"
• Maximum weight is 18 stone
• Spectators of all ages are welcome at this family friendly venue which offers: safe & secure viewing, catering facilities, picnic area, baby changing, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing areas
• Additional pay on day activities are generally available for drivers and their guests
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• In car video, photographs and catering are all available to purchase on the day
• Please wear flat shoes and dress warmly
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit cards will need to be provided with a £5000 limit or about for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Leicestershire: Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth
• Oxfordshire: Bicester Circuit, Upper Heyford
• Wigan: Three Sisters Circuit, Ashton-in-Makerfield
Upgrade Options (payable when booking your date)
• Wiltshire: Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham - £25 (full licence required)
• Surrey: Dunsfold Circuit - £35