A Full Day Spy HQ Experience
• Five one hour activities (Blindfold Land Rover Driving, Blank Firing Pistols, Sniper Shooting, Crossbow, Unarmed Combat)
• These activities operate on a rotation basis on the day and may be in a different order
• One hour break for lunch (not included)
• Tea, coffee and refreshments as well as hot and cold snacks are available to purchase on the day
• Each participant will get around 25 minutes drive time in the Land Rovers
What Can I Expect
Immerse yourself in the mysterious world of espionage on this Secret Agent Spy Day in Milton Keynes! It's all very hush-hush, but when it comes to learning the tricks of the trade to being a top spy, this full day experience teaches you everything there is to know - giving you five different activities to enjoy. Just keep it all to yourselves…
Your day as a secret agent starts with the murky universe of the sniper. You’ll use camouflage and concealment to make sure it's you, the sharp-shooter, who stays alive. After that it's a bit more old school with a full hour of crossbow shooting. Make no mistake, this is not a simple game of bows and arrows, it's the real deal with crossbows that boast an impressive range.
The 'back to basics' skills theme continues with unarmed combat. Even with all the latest gadgets at their disposal, when push comes to shove, it's back to hand-to-hand combat for the spies and the baddies. You'll learn specialist techniques just like you see in the films.
After a break for lunch, your spy day in the middle of Milton Keynes continues with pistol techniques to see if you're a top marksman - or woman - as every spy should be. Using a blank-firing pistol, you’ll learn shooting positions, how to change magazines and what to do if your weapon jams when you’re in a tight spot.
The day comes to a close with the chance to show off your ability as a Land Rover driver. Easy, you might think. But there’s one small issue. You’ll be blindfolded! You’ll have to listen intently to your navigator, who’ll be directing you where to go. Tricky stuff and a great way to end a fun day in the life of a spy.
And in case you were wondering, yes, this Secret Agent Spy Day experience is very realistic, but all the 'guns' used are safe (either blank firing, air rifles or replica guns) and it's all about role play. You're supervised at all times and you can do everything at your own pace and the instructors are there to make sure everyone has fun and to offer help and encouragement.
• Selected weekend dates between March and November
• Minimum age 18
• Maximum age 70
• A good general level of fitness is required
• Spectators are welcome
• There are toilet facilities on site
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is a one hour break for lunch
• Hot and cold snacks and drinks are available to purchase all day on site
• At a spy HQ near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire