A Boeing 737 flight simulator session
• Welcome, introduction and briefing
• Choose your flight duration
• In addition to the flight you will also experience start up, taxi and shutdown
• Refreshments are included
• The simulator is a fixed base Boeing 737 Next generation aircraft with complete instrument panels and a 180 degree screen view
What Can I Expect
The world really is your oyster with over 24,000 flight destinations on offer at this flight simulator in Warwickshire! Most of us have been on a big commercial jet at some point, but rather than flicking through the duty free catalogue and paying over the top for a lukewarm coffee, on this flight you will be up front in the flight deck!
Hidden deep in the Warwickshire countryside, there's no indication from the outside of this building that you will be tackling perhaps a lightning storm over New York, or bringing the plane in to land with one engine down.Of course, none of these scenarios are real, but it does indeed all feel very real. As you pull the curtain back to step up into the cockpit, it's all dimmed lights, dials, gauges, levers and screens just as you'd expect.
If you've never flown before you won't know where to start with it all, but that's where your pilot instructor comes in with the tips and help. What's more, this Warwickshire simulator team has flown more flights than we've had hot dinners with everyone from British Airways to Cathay Pacific, but in essence it's you in charge.
Unlike real flying lessons, the start up, taxiing and shut down doesn’t eat into your total flying time here in Warwickshire, so the time quoted is the time you will actually spend in the simulator in the air, from take off to landing. Now that's what we call value for money!
We are offering a variety of flight times to satisfy all budding airliner pilots. You can choose whichever route or routes you like, with some of the most popular requests including taking off from London Heathrow and cruising over the capital, tackling the infamous (and now closed) Kai Tak airport at Hong Kong and swooping in over the snowcapped mountains of Innsbruck or Geneva.
What we love about this flight simulator in Warwickshire is the set up. The ground crew will be on hand to assist and get you ready for your flight on the day, as well as looking after any friends and family who come along to watch as you handle the Boeing 737 big boy. They can even check out what's happening in the cockpit on a large screen in the reception area (no pressure then!).
• Tuesday - Sunday throughout the year
• Experiences are subject to availability
• Minimum age 8
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Not suitable if you have heart problems or epilepsy
• You must bring photographic ID on the day
• A maximum of 6 spectators are permitted
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Henley in Arden, Warwickshire
• The venue is situated in 500 acres of farmland with views of the Warwickshire countryside