• Entrance to 'Sherlock The Game is Now' for two or four people
• If opting for the 'for two' voucher you will be join another group
• The immersive experience takes you through 3-5 rooms, designed especially for the escape room format
• See if you have what it takes to solve the mystery and puzzle before time runs out
• Explore some of Sherlock's most iconic sets with specially recorded video and audio sequences
• Allow between 1.5-2 hours for the Sherlock experience
• Choose from a pizza or afternoon tea option
• Pizza and a glass of house wine, beer or soft drink delivered from the nearby Pizza Express
Afternoon Tea Option
• Includes a selection of delicate sandwiches, fine teas and delicious sweet treats, served in the on site Mind Palace Bar
What Can I Expect
Looking for the Sherlock escape room? Well, as Holmes himself would say: ‘The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight’. If you can find Doyle’s Opticians (established in 1859) you’re in the right place to start your Sherlock Holmes adventure in London.
This immersive Sherlock experience is the crème de la crème of escape rooms. Devised by Time Run in association with BBC’s ‘Sherlock’ creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, this is as immersive and cinematic as escape rooms get. Time to don your deerstalker and be detective.
You’re in the opticians. The game is now. Stay alert. You’re part of the Network now. As you’re ushered through the opticians, Holmes will welcome you into the 221b Baker Street flat he shares with John Watson. Moriarty is up to his devilish tricks again. Will you solve the mystery in time and escape? Tick tock, tick tock the time on the clock is ticking and you’ve got 100 minutes to get out.
As a team, you’ll work your way through successive rooms, solving clues, puzzles and mysteries as you go. You’ll hear from the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman and meet some interesting characters as you go. You’ll totally feel like you’re part of the story, submerged in the world of Sherlock Holmes - and the attention to detail is amazing.
Once you’ve cracked it, you’ll emerge in a rather familiar setting. At the Mind Palace it’s a mix of Sherlock Holmes speakeasy and private cocktail club. This is where you’ll be able to chew over the fat and discuss how you and your team did in the face of the Moriarty threat over pizza and a drink, or over afternoon tea.
Described by those who have already played as the ‘best ever’, this Sherlock escape room is not to be missed. You might be in a shopping centre in London, but nothing is quite as it seems. Isn’t it time you booked an appointment at the optician’s? It's the place where you can see, but most people just don’t observe...
• Afternoon Tea Option: Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year
• Pizza Option: Tuesday to Sunday throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Experiences are available between 10:00 and 21:20
• Minimum age 10
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Not recommended during pregnancy due to lack of seating and low lighting
• A good level of spoken and written English is required
• One run is available for wheelchair access. Please confirm in advance if required
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Casual comfortable clothing and flat shoes should be worn
• You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
• Small bags and coats permitted with storage. Large bags are not permitted
• Babies in prams or slings are not allowed
• If you are late or miss your time slot the experience will proceed without you
• The Network Headquarters are on the ground floor of the West 12 Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush, W12