• Ride in a unique half-submersible Seabreacher watercraft
• Welcome and safety briefing
• Sit in the state of the art F-16 fighter grade glass cockpit
• Travel at speeds of up to 60mph above the surface and 40mph below
• Turn tight doughnuts and 90 degree angle side rolls
• Feel the G-Force driven by your expert driver on this 1:1 thrill
• All safety equipment is provided
What Can I Expect
Introducing the incredible Seabreacher! Is it a plane, a submarine, a boat…or a killer whale? This Seabreacher is like no other water-going craft we’ve ever seen. Some call it a dolphin boat, some think it’s some kind of personal submarine, but in actual fact it’s a semi submersible watercraft! Curious as to what the Seabreacher is all about? Let us tell you more…
This Seabreacher experience from London’s Victoria Docks is the first of its kind in the UK. The vessel is jet-powered like a jetski, but it looks more like a pod, with a fully enclosed glass cockpit. It’s about 18ft long and has been aerodynamically designed to replicate the form of a whale, dolphin, or even a shark, as the boat behaves in the same way in and out of the water.
As we’ve said, the Seabreacher is semi-submersible. So if you imagine a dolphin breaching the water and then gracefully diving back into the sea, this is exactly what this Seabreacher craft does too! It sounds pretty mad doesn’t it, as you ride on the surface of the water, then twist and turn in the air, before diving into the waters just a whale.
Even more crazy is the fact that the Seabreacher has a 260bhp turbocharged engine, so whilst skimming the water you can reach speeds of up 60mph (and in such a small craft that feels really, really fast). Underwater, you can ‘swim’ at up to a very impressive 40mph, which we’re sure will give the local fish in the docks a bit of a fright.
What’s more, throughout all of this, you’ve got a prime seat to watch the underwater and on the water jet-powered adventure unfold. The cockpit’s super-strong glass bubble top you look out of is jet-fighter plane grade - and that's what the Seabreacher acts like! Your pilot controls pitch, roll and yaw using hand sticks to control the jet nozzles and pedals to adjust the wings.
Diving up to two metres under the water, you’ll be amazed at just how agile the Seabreacher is. It’s self-righting, so when you breach out of the water like whale and you do a thrilling barrel roll like a plane, you end up the right way up on the water. As you might suspect, a ride in a Seabreacher is pretty extreme, so you’ll definitely need the stomach for this, an amazing and unique acrobatic ride on and in the water. Are you ready for your Predator Adventure?
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 6, juniors must be comfortable without parental accompaniment on the boat
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult and will need to have a waiver completed by their parent/guardian prior to boarding
• Maximum height 6ft 5ins (198cms)
• Maximum weight 17 stone (108kgs)
• Not suitable during pregnancy, if you have epilepsy, heart disease, back or neck problems or a predisposed medical condition
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Royal Victoria Dock, London