• A six mile helicopter flight lasting approximately 5 minutes
• Entry to Scotland's National Museum of Flight
• Entry to The Concorde Experience
• Other exhibits include Boeing 707, Tiger Moth, Spitfire and Vulcan Bomber
• A cream tea comprising of a scone and a cup of tea
What Can I Expect
See what supersonic is all about on this Concorde Tour at Scotland's finest aviation museum! A fine feat of Franco-British engineering, the turbojet design of Concorde allowed her to break the sound barrier, making it one of the most unique fleet in the world, before being retired in 2003. This wonderful experience is packed full of fun and one of the highlights is touring G-BOAA, an ex-British Airways Concorde.
Your day out in East Lothian starts with an eight minute luxury tour in a helicopter over the rolling Scottish countryside around the East Fortune aerodrome. Once landed, you will then make your way to the National Museum of Flight that is also based on airfield. There are loads of fascinating exhibits to see, from the Islander Air Ambulance, to the UKs only Boeing 707 cockpit and cabin - complete with original 1960s colour scheme. But the top attraction has to be the Concorde Experience, where you get a taste of the glamorous high life with a tour of this iconic aircraft.
Visiting all the exhibits and interactive zones on this Concorde Tour in Scotland is thirsty work, so the fact that this package also includes a cream tea in the Aviator cafe is a lovely way to round off your visit. We think this experience makes for a superb day out in Scotland, with lots to see and do at a very reasonable price.
• Selected weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
• Minimum age six
• Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Upgrades to a co-pilot experience are available for an additional fee when booking your date (subject to availability)
• East Fortune, Scotland