• Get a group of friends together and learn about biodynamic and organic wines
• You choose the venue - home, office, restaurant, hotel, garden or boat!
• Includes 5 glasses of wine per person and a shared tasting plate of fresh bread, olives, cheese, charcuterie and fruits
• Please allow between 1.5-2 hours for tasting sessions
What Can I Expect
Book a private wine tasting at the venue of your choice! Perfect for small groups of friends, family or colleagues, these bespoke wine tastings are entirely organised around you. If you live within the M25, the expert sommeliers will come to your home, place of work or wherever you like for your private wine tasting.
These flexible vouchers make organising private wine tastings in the London area brilliantly straight forward. You just choose the number of people you want to invite (from four to 10 participants) and your host will do the rest. You’ll need to have a suitable venue within the limits of the M25 in mind, but the only proviso is that you have somewhere stable and flat to lay down your wine mat (an essential part of these private tastings!) and away you go. So it could be round the family dining table, on a boat, in the board room at work or even in your favourite park.
Venue sorted, wine tasting booked. So what can you expect on the day? Your expert sommelier will bring along the glassware, the tasting mats and, of course, the wine. This is where these private tasting events are a notch above the rest. The hosts are actually specialist wine importers, seeking out wines from smaller, family-run vineyards from around the world. Only the very best wines with the very best sustainability credentials make it onto their list.
What’s really nice is that the buyers meet the producers, so every wine you taste during these private events has a story behind it. You’ll find out just where they come from, how they were made and learn all about their particular aromas from the grapes used to make them.
In all you’ll be tasting five different wines. As well as the delectable grape juice you’ll be sipping, you’ll have plenty to munch on too, with your host also providing tasting platters with suitable sweet and savoury accompaniments to the wines.
The aim of these two-hour private wine tastings at your chosen location is to leave you knowing something about wine that you didn’t know before, having been entertained in a lively and engaging way by your wine-loving host. And remember, you decide who comes and where you hold your tasting!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Minimum age 18
• A minimum of 4 participants are required for this experience
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Wine tasting events are available at your choice of location within the M25