• Welcome and registration
• Six miles driving the Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
• High Speed passenger ride in a performance saloon (instructor driving)
• Personalised Porsche driving certificate
• Allow spending up to two hours at the venue
Porsche experiences available here.
What Can I Expect
Go for a blast in a Porsche 911 Turbo (997)! Drive this amazing sports car at your choice of track and feel the power of this 3.6L German ubercar as you screech those tyres around the tarmac, shifting the gears with a simple press of the button on the steering wheel.
The six speed Tiptronic gearbox is just part of the gadgetry on this latest incarnation of the legendary 911. This Porsche 997 Turbo version has a twin-turbocharged flat six engine that is so efficient it can pull an impressive 480bhp and will thrill you with a top speed just shy of 200mph. The Turbo version also boasts all wheel drive technology, so the car sticks to road like glue.
The 997 was first released in 2006 and the car's design team went classic for this Porsche, with a return to the iconic circular headlights, super low profile chassis and body and an interior with a full leather trim, making this super car a dream to drive.
• All venues operate from February to November
• Selected weekend and weekday dates are available
• Minimum age is 17
• A full UK driving licence must be shown on the day
• Drivers must be between 5ft and 6ft 5ins
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• A crash helmet is not necessary
• Trainers or soft soled shoes should be worn
• Family and friends are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional Damage Waiver is available to purchase from the venue for a fee of £25
• There is a covered marquee with seating and toilets at all sites
• Food and drink is available to purchase on site
• Professional photographs of the participants driving action can be purchased with prices starting from £25
• Elvington, York
• Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Blyton Park, Gainsborough
• Dunsfold Park, Surrey
• Three Sisters, Wigan
• NEC Arena Circuit, Birmingham
• Perranporth Driving Centre, Cornwall