• A chance to play games on Wimbledon's Centre Court
• Two hours of exclusive access to Centre Court for you and up to 24 friends/family
• Your coach will give you pre-game training in the Wimbledon dressing rooms
• Physios and other sports team members available to provide support behind the scenes
• Games on court will be hosted and commentated by Sue Barker
• Optional add-on (enquire for prices) - a member of the Royal Family to present the winner's trophy
What Can I Expect
Get ready to walk the hallowed corridors of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club - you’re going to be playing on Centre Court at Wimbledon! You won’t need your tennis whites for this experience though, it’s all about going retro old school cool with a round of playground games on that famous turf.
Gather a groups of friends together, head into the Wimbledon dressing rooms and start limbering up ready to play some of the very best playtime games ever invented. We’re talking British bulldog, rounders and the seminal ‘What’s the time Mr Wolf?’. It’ll take you right back to your halcyon school days when you all you had to worry about was whether the dinner lady would tell you off for trying to sneak seconds of the chicken fricassee lunch.
All the skilled personnel you could ever wish for will be on hand to help you prepare for your tournament. After all, every seeded tennis player worth their Grand Slam has a full team of physios, nutritionists and trainers behind the scenes and you too will be able to choose your staff for these Centre Court games.
The most important role has to be that of coach. These exclusive Centre Court experiences give you the choice between Boris Becker and Ivan Lendl to be drafted in as your team coach to encourage you, talk team tactics and generally get you all fired up for the games.
What’s more, we’ve also signed up the legend that is Sue Barker to provide commentary throughout the tournament, as well as the now customary winner’s interview on court after the games. For an extra cost, you can request any member of the Royal Family to come along and present the winner’s trophy.
Also included in this package is VIP hospitality, with each player entitled to precisely eight of your finest English strawberries in a small bowl, served with a dollop of clotted cream, plus a small glass of Pimms. Surely the perfect refreshment after a non-stop session of school playground games?
So, get your gang together, choose your team captain, pop on your favourite trainers and get ready to play the very best in classic break time games from your schooldays when you play on Centre Court at Wimbledon.
• Experiences available on selected weekday and weekend dates all year round, except July when there’s some world famous Grand Slam tournament going on
• Anyone old or young enough to remember the very best in playground games like British bulldog, tag, what’s the time Mr Wolf etc
• You will need to be fairly physically fit to keep up with the pace of the game
• Spectators are welcome to watch the Centre Court action from the stands
• Normal seats are charged at £5 per person
• There may be limited spaces available on the day in the Royal Box for a surcharge of £45 per person, payable locally
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Any spectators seated in the Royal Box will need to respect the dress code - suit, Ray Bans and straw trilby for the men, designer dress (length- just below the knee), nude heels and Ray Bans for the women
• Oh and of course, this is an Impossible Experience, so it doesn’t actually exist!
• Centre Court, Wimbledon, London