• Makeover photoshoot in a modern photography studio near Old Street
• Consultation with the creative team
• Nail and skin preparation
• Professional make up and hair styling sesion
• Professional photoshoot with at least four contrasting outfit changes
• Private viewing session of images
• One free digital image of your choice
What Can I Expect
Book in for a photoshoot in London and the result will be some fantastic images that are sure to wow! In this digitally dominated world in which we live, the focus is more and more on pictures and photographs. This London photography studio offers a ‘one stop shop’ with everything and everyone you need to create stunning shots of yourself. It’s time for you to shine in front of the camera!
Vanity Studios is in the heart of Shoreditch and boasts an enviable location just minutes from Old Street. Occupying several floors of an industrial & modern studio, there are 11 different studio areas, all of which are light, bright and airy with high ceilings. The emphasis is most definitely on contemporary, with that crisp, urban style.
The team of make-up artists, beauticians, stylists, photographers and digitial technicians all work together to create fantastic images. Well-known in the business for producing head shots for actors, fashion shoots for models and even corporate portraits, all the skills are right here-in-house at this central London photography studio. Now this is your moment to shine in front of the camera!
The packages we are offering give you a bespoke portrait photoshoot and makeover. You will be spending up to five hours at these London studios. This allows plenty of time for introductions, a style consultation, being made up, pampered and preened by the makeover team, posing for the photographer, changes of set and outfits, as well as your private image viewing session at the end.
The great thing about these photoshoots in London is that one image is included, so you will be able to pick your favourite photograph from the shoot to to take home with you. And of course, with Vanity Studios being in the centre of all the W1 London action and you having had your hair and face done, you’re ideally placed to celebrate your photoshoot. Maybe hit the West End shopping, bars and restaurants with your BFF after your makeover and shoot?
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• No age restrictions
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Participants are welcome to come along with a close friend, partner or family
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• A fully refundable deposit is required when booking your date
• Additional photos can be purchased with prices between £40-£50 per full sized digital images, inclusive of copyright
• You should take at least 4 contrasting outfits along with shoes and accessories
• Near Old Street, Central London