• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing with a qualified instructor
• A two lap high speed passenger ride in a performance saloon Vauxhall VXR for approximately 3 miles
• Personalised driving certificate
• Allow up to one hour on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
Go for a spin on these High Speed Passenger Rides at nationwide venues! If you've ever fancied acting as a co-pilot, or you just want to see what it's like to be a passenger in a high speed car as you go hooning it around a race track, these big thrills passenger rides are just the thing!
No need to have a driving licence, no need to muster up the courage to be able to steer the car yourself around the hazards of a high speed circuit, as you will be in the passenger seat for your ride. These experiences are also ideal if know someone who's car mad and you want them to get a feel of the true power and handling capabilities of a high performance car, as very few people can drive at these kinds of speeds.
In fact, all the instructor drivers are ARDS accredited (that's the Association of Racing Driver's Schools) and quite frankly, they love 'giving it some' in these high performance training cars. Expect to get the tyres screeching and for the buckles of your five point seatbelt to tighten every so slightly as you experience the heavy braking into the hairpins, before you get pushed back into the headrest of the seat as you accelerate away out of the bend. Phew!
These high speed passenger rides are available at various nationwide venues, all of which are top notch circuits. There will be a very brief safety talk. Once you are safely strapped in, the driver will release the handbrake, rev that engine and off you go on the passenger ride of your life.
• Selected dates from March to November
• Height restrictions: minimum 4ft 10 ins, maximum 6ft 5ins
• Weight restrictions: maximum 19 stone
• Friends and family are welcome as spectators
• No dogs are allowed on site
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There are pay on the day activities (subject to availability)
• There are on site catering facilities
• Trainers or soft soled shoes should be worn
• A digital recording of your driving experience and photos can be purchased on site from £30
• Exeter - Honiton (1.5 mile circuit)
• Fife - Leuchars Station
• Hampshire - Aldershot (1.2 mile circuit)
• Kent - Lydden Hill (1 mile circuit)
• Leicestershire - Mallory Park (1.2 mile circuit)
• Leicestershire - Prestwold Driving Centre (1.7 mile circuit)
• Northamptonshire - Rockingham Raceway ( 1.7 mile circuit)
• Oxfordshire - Great Tew Circuit ( 0.7 mile circuit)
• Wigan - Three Sisters (0.8 mile circuit)
• Yorkshire - Elvington (1.6 mile circuit)
Please note all circuit lengths are approximate