• Take on a group challenge with an Army style Assault course or 'It's a Knockout'
• A Jungle assault course including a 40ft scramble net, Burma bridge, rope swing, a steep wall, monkey bars, tyre run, balance beams and much more
• Use team work to make sure all members of the team complete each element
• Allow up to an hour for this experience
Its a Knockout
• Comedic challenges with inflatables, dressing up, water and foam - it can only be 'Its a Knockout!
• Games include Ski Funday, Penguin Pursuits, Rubber Band Race, The Water Works, Rapid Run and more
• Allow 3 hours for this experience
What Can I Expect
They tell us this is the most challenging assault course in East Sussex and that the team building activities here are slapstick and comical - so if you're after a group challenge in the South East, this could be right up your street!
If you are looking for some fun and physical activities for small groups this centre near Hailsham in East Sussex is a great choice, be it for a work do, a stag party, a hen group or just for the sheer entertainment value of gathering a group of mates for a mud-tastic day out.
We're not going to mince our words: the assault course looks like it's straight from an army camp. This is not a trim trail, this is proper. Stand at the bottom of the tyre wall and you'll feel small. Scale the spider's net and you'll have to concentrate to not to lose your footing completely. Then there's the small question of the 40ft scramble net, followed by the treacherous Burma Bridge…
The course leaders here in East Sussex tell us this course is called the Amazon Jungle. One thing's for sure, you'll all be on a mission to succeed and it's all about team work, as every team member will have to complete each section before the whole team can continue, so it's all about the whole group and no individual heroes or heroines here.
If it's pretty likely you'll get dirty and maybe even a bit muddy on the assault course, if you and your posse opt for the It's a Knockout experience, it's a dead cert that you'll be getting wet. With all time classic games like Ski Funday, Penguin Pursuits and the Rapid Run on the cards, you will be running around accompanied by lots of giant costumes, loads of foam and gallons and gallons of water.
It's definitely going to be slippy as you can your team mates tackle the Water Works and the falling over fest that is Rubber Band Race. And despite it being competitive between the two teams, everyone's a winner in the end as you will have certainly broken the ice with colleagues, bonded with your brothers and laughed out loud with your sisters for the duration of these silly, but very funny games.
Organise your group , pick either the It's a Knockout or the assault course in East Sussex and prepare yourselves for a day out of jumping, rolling, crawling, swinging and sliding around the countryside on these madcap group activities. Are you and your mates up for the challenge?
• Its a Knockout - Every Saturday from April to September from 12:30 - 15:30
• Assault Course - Every day between 9:00 - 17:00
• Minimum age is 13 for the obstacle course and 16 for Its a Knockout
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• A good general level of fitness is required
• Assault course has a minimum group size of 4
• It's a knock out has a minimum group size of 6
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This multi Activity and Team building events centre is near Hailsham, East Sussex