Museum & Stadium Tour
• Guided Tour of Manchester United's Stadium
• Go behind the scenes at Old Trafford
• Highlights include The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, Players' dressing room and emerging from the players tunnel
• Informative commentary from your tour guide
• Tours last approximately 80 minutes
• Entry to the Manchester United Museum
• Personalised certificate to commemorate your visit to Old Trafford
Old Trafford Experience
• In addition to the museum and stadium tour you will also receive a meal at the onsite Red Cafe
• An annual pass valid for 365 days is also included
What Can I Expect
Walk in the footsteps of greatness on a Stadium Tour of Old Trafford! The world famous Theatre of Dreams is home to Manchester United, as well as the greatest football story ever told. From humble beginnings as Newton Heath LYR in 1878, to the most successful football team of all time, the story of Manchester United is one of passion, excitement and incredible football.
The Museum & Stadium Tour gives you the chance to get closer to greatness and immerse yourself in the history and passion of the Red Devils for an entire year with an Annual Pass, so you can visit as many times as you like. With the Old Trafford Experience, you can enhance your experience at the Museum & Stadium Tour and enjoy a delicious meal and drink in the Red Café.
When it comes to the importance of Manchester United's stadium, the facts say it all. One of the largest home stadiums in Europe, Old Trafford has been home to the Reds since 1910, and was almost completely destroyed during the Second World War. The only part of the stadium that survived the bombing was the original player's tunnel, which you can walk through on a Stadium Tour.
The Museum is located in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, formerly the North Stand, and is split over three levels to display over 2,500 objects. From the unrivalled silverware in the trophy room, to the iconic kits through the decades, to the managers that made their mark on the club, the Museum tells the greatest football story ever told.
For your Stadium Tour of Old Trafford, a Tour Guide will talk you through the history, with interesting stories and untold anecdotes to bring the stadium to life. Your Tour Guide will be able to answer any questions you might have and will be sure to point out
As well as seeing the newly refurbished home dressing room and finding your favourite player’s seat, you'll be able to walk along that famous players tunnel towards the hallowed turf, made famous by so many greats that have walked there before. Imagine how each and every United player must feel when they can hear the anticipation and expectancy in the roars from the crowd?
Whether you're a Reds fan or not, no-one can deny that this team has touched the hearts of so many. So much drama and history both on and off the pitch has made this club one of the best-known in the world. Book an Old Trafford tour now and see behind the scenes at Manchester United's magnificent stadium.
• The museum is open 7 days a week except for certain days over Christmas
• Tours operate between 09:40 and 16:30 except on home match days and finish at 1pm the day prior to a European game
• The museum must be viewed prior to the Stadium tour bookings after 3pm
• Adult and child vouchers are available to purchase
• Child age restrictions: Minimum 5, Maximum 15
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• This experience is not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please arrive at the museum at least 30 minutes prior to your booked time
• Tours and routes are subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice
• Once a booking has been made, the booking is non-refundable or transferable
• Old Trafford, Manchester