• 4x4 Off Road Session for upto 3 people
• Guidance, instruction and safety briefing
• Your professional instructor will be present in the car for the duration of the experience
• Drive over a specially designed 3.5 mile course including wooded tracks, steep inclines, ditches, side slopes and other purpose built features
• You can share the driving time or your guests can ride as passengers
• Choose from 1 or 2 hour drive times
What Can I Expect
Take a 4x4 Offroading In Milton Keynes and see just what these cars (and you) are capable of! The beauty of this venue is the location. Only 10 minutes from the centre of Milton Keynes with all the facilities, yet this 4x4 circuit is in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside, being based on a working farm and business estate.
The complete site covers over 800 acres and the track you'll be tackling is 3.5 miles long, making it one of the longest purpose built off road circuits we offer. Your drive will be full of obstacles too, many of which use the natural land layout, such as steep hills and drops, deep water troughs and side slopes. This is a fabulously technical course that will really test your 4x4 driving skills.
You will get plenty of experience of what it's like to do some proper off-roading in a chunky 4x4 vehicle - which is what they were originally designed to do. This activity, along with our large choice of gifts for men make ideal presents for the action man in your life, whether he likes four wheel fun or two.
• Available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• A change of clothing/footwear is recommended on wet days
• Drivers and guests must have held a full valid UK driving license for at least one year
• Drivers must be able to operate a manual car and wear a normal safety belt
• Passengers must be a minimum height of 1.4 metres
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• As this experience is undertaken away from the venue main office spectators will be unable to view the activity
• There are no waiting facilities at the venue and guests are advised to visit central Milton Keynes shopping centre (10 minutes by car) where there are cinemas, shops and restaurants
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This experience is for upto 3 guests who can share the drive time or join as passengers
• The venue is located on the Hounslow Hall Estate, Newton Longville, Bucks